Trans scrotal testosterone cream application is a game changer

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

It’s different prices depending on who writes the prescription. Defy charges $72 for 30ml bottle of cream. Each click is 50mg. 4 clicks equal an ml. So you get 120 clicks per bottle, which equals 6,000mg of testosterone total. So depending on your dose, it will last a different length of time for everyone. On average, it should last about a month

bbex2014

It’s different prices depending on who writes the prescription. Defy charges $72 for 30ml bottle of cream. Each click is 50mg. 4 clicks equal an ml. So you get 120 clicks per bottle, which equals 6,000mg of testosterone total. So depending on your dose, it will last a different length of time for everyone. On average, it should last about a month
Defy has the best prices I’ve ever heard of, and I’ve done my homework in that department. Some clinics charge over $200 for the 30ml topi click cream.

bbex2014

I think that combining the two really is the best. I love how high dht makes me feel, but truth is we don’t know what chronically elevated levels of dht do to the body long term.

Gman86

Defy has the best prices I’ve ever heard of, and I’ve done my homework in that department. Some clinics charge over $200 for the 30ml topi click cream.

I love defy, but they definitely don’t seem to have the best prices. For example, empower charges $65 for a 6mg vial of Ipamorelin. For that same vial from Empower, Defy charges $120. Also, Dr. Nichols says he gets his patients a 30ml bottle of testosterone cream for $42. Defy charges $72 for the 30ml bottle of cream through empower. But again, I love defy and literally can’t recommend them enough, but not sure their prices are “the best”.

bbex2014

I love defy, but they definitely don’t seem to have the best prices. For example, empower charges $65 for a 6mg vial of Ipamorelin. For that same vial from Empower, Defy charges $120. Also, Dr. Nichols says he gets his patients a 30ml bottle of testosterone cream for $42. Defy charges $72 for the 30ml bottle of cream through empower. But again, I love defy and literally can’t recommend them enough, but not sure their prices are “the best”.
Thanks for the input man, I'm actually a huge fan of Dr Keith Nichols and would love to be a patient of his. The problem is, I live in a state where I have to travel to see him at his clinic, Tier 1 Wellness I believe, and isn't feasible for me for the time being. WOW though, $42 for the 30 ml bottle is dirt cheap, really puts into perspective how bad I got f'd over with my previous clinic. I literally paid almost $600 for a 10 week supply of the cream and anastrozole lol Never again though, either way, live and learn

Gman86

Thanks for the input man, I'm actually a huge fan of Dr Keith Nichols and would love to be a patient of his. The problem is, I live in a state where I have to travel to see him at his clinic, Tier 1 Wellness I believe, and isn't feasible for me for the time being. WOW though, $42 for the 30 ml bottle is dirt cheap, really puts into perspective how bad I got f'd over with my previous clinic. I literally paid almost $600 for a 10 week supply of the cream and anastrozole lol Never again though, either way, live and learn

Ya I love Defy and literally couldn’t be happier with my experience there, and will most likely stay with them as long as they’re around, I’m very impressed with Dr. Nichols, and would most likely make the trip down to be his patient if I didn’t have Defy.

And don’t feel bad, $600 is nothing. At the clinic I was with before defy I paid like 3-4K for 6 months worth of growth hormone peptides. So we all make mistakes! Lol

bbex2014

Staying tuned for follow up responses. Just made the call to see about switching to injections/cream.
So you are switching from injections to creams? Whatever the case is, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the creams. Going with the knowledge we currently have, it appears doing around half your daily dose to the scrotum is best. It will raise dht enough to feel amazing, but won't put you at 5 times the lab ranges where we are unsure of the long term effects. Either way, if you choose injections, inject as often as you are willing to do, as daily sub q injections seem to be the best option with that delivery system. Good luck brother

IceFyre

I should have asked before commenting, but what is your current protocol?
Current on eod with cyp prop blend but I’ve done multiple variations and daily shots to no avail I’m beginning to wonder if low dht is what’s deterring progress at this point.

Edit: looking to supplement injections with cream to boost dht or switching to cream only.

Gman86

So you are switching from injections to creams? Whatever the case is, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the creams. Going with the knowledge we currently have, it appears doing around half your daily dose to the scrotum is best. It will raise dht enough to feel amazing, but won't put you at 5 times the lab ranges where we are unsure of the long term effects. Either way, if you choose injections, inject as often as you are willing to do, as daily sub q injections seem to be the best option with that delivery system. Good luck brother

I like your logic. And half of someone’s daily cream dose to the scrotum might not even be necessary. Seems like guys are getting 200+ DHT levels with just one click to the scrotum (50mg). The range for DHT is (16-79).

wondering

I have tried half of a click for 2 days now and feeling very ramped up in morning. Have a lot of stress in my life at the moment, but this seems to be exacerbating it. Does this settle down or do people feel good from the start? Could just be the lack of sleep I am getting. Will keep trying it.

Last edited:

Gman86

I have tried half of a click for 2 days now and feeling very ramped up in morning. Have a lot of stress in my life at the moment, but this seems to be exacerbating it. Does this settle down or do people feel good from the start? Could just be the lack of sleep I am getting. Will keep trying it.

Great question. I’ve heard from people on scrotal cream that they love the boost they get from the elevated DHT, and then I’ve heard others say they feel too stimulated from it. I’d also like to know if the over stimulated feeling settles down for those individuals. Is that what it feels like for you, an overstimulation? Like having too much energy, but kind of in a negative way?

Abuser200

@wondering, @Gman86 i had this problem to when i started the cream! It will pass after 2-3 weeks. I have seen this with many other people to. I felt a rushed feeling all day long, a bit like anxiety to. Could feel my heart pumping all day. I was also unable to sleep at night. And when i did fall a sleep, i would wake up couple of hours later with heavy beating heart, very nervous and unable to fall a sleep again. Really thought about quitting but some people told me to hang in there, so i did! And after 2-3 weeks everything when away and i can sleep like a baby again . So hang in there and you will be fine! This was on 50mg am and 50mg pm. Labs at this dose, 4 hours after morning application:
Total t 980
Free t 23
E2 45

wondering

@wondering, @Gman86 i had this problem to when i started the cream! It will pass after 2-3 weeks. I have seen this with many other people to. I felt a rushed feeling all day long, a bit like anxiety to. Could feel my heart pumping all day. I was also unable to sleep at night. And when i did fall a sleep, i would wake up couple of hours later with heavy beating heart, very nervous and unable to fall a sleep again. Really thought about quitting but some people told me to hang in there, so i did! And after 2-3 weeks everything when away and i can sleep like a baby again . So hang in there and you will be fine! This was on 50mg am and 50mg pm. Labs at this dose, 4 hours after morning application:
Total t 980
Free t 23
E2 45

Was that your beginning of TRT? I have bene on Test Cyp for 10 years with zero resolution of symptoms. Defy prescribed Cream to add to it - 1 click for now. I have only done .5 click for 2 days. Seems like I will never calm down. 1/2 click seems like such a small amount. But, I swear I can feel my scalp being tighter - bad MPB issue.

Abuser200

Was that your beginning of TRT? I have bene on Test Cyp for 10 years with zero resolution of symptoms. Defy prescribed Cream to add to it - 1 click for now. I have only done .5 click for 2 days. Seems like I will never calm down. 1/2 click seems like such a small amount. But, I swear I can feel my scalp being tighter - bad MPB issue.
I was on test e for about 1 year before the cream

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching