Tingling warm feeling in legs followed by extremely sore leg muscles on new daliy protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

As some of you may know about a week ago I started a 10mg daily protocol and the last couple of days I've noticed erections are slightly harder on and off like never before, but today I noticed my legs feeling very warm below the knee cap and later I notice the legs muscles are extremely sore and the burning has stopped.

I'm almost to the point of having restless leg syndrome, I feel fine mentally although slights slight headaches later in the day, I actually lost 7 pounds and am not sweating much or do not feel bloated. A1C went from 7.3->6.3 in 6 weeks on new diet.

I experience a very warm feeling in my legs and now it's turned into extremely sore muscles, I noticed over the weekend legs and feet felt colder than the rest of my body and now it's as if legs and feet are warming up to match the rest of my body.

I'm only a week into 10mg everyday and already platelets are high normal, legs are NOT swollen, what am I feeling?

ER Labs
HCT = 47.5
HGB = 16.2
RBC = 5.61
Platelets = 357 (130-400x1000/mcl)
Electrolytes all normal.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I still think 10mg/D is too little, was for me but I'm very interested to see where you get with it. Side note though your platelets are pretty high and that's the thickness or clotting factor opposed to your HCT only 47 though.

DragonBits

I would hope it's not the start of some sort of diabetic neuropathy.

Peripheral neuropathy is the most common type of diabetic neuropathy. It affects the feet and legs first, followed by the hands and arms. Signs and symptoms of peripheral neuropathy are often worse at night, and may include:

Numbness or reduced ability to feel pain or temperature changes
Tingling or burning sensation
Sharp pains or cramps
Increased sensitivity to touch — for some people, even the weight of a bedsheet can be painful
Muscle weakness
Loss of reflexes, especially in the ankle
Loss of balance and coordination
Serious foot problems, such as ulcers, infections, and bone and joint pain

Diabetic neuropathy - Symptoms and causes

Whatever the cause, have you tried metformin?

It isn't expensive, works well at dropping BG and A1C, and has benefits outside of blood glucose.

That aside, you could have some sort of electrolyte imbalance or dehydration and I assume you haven't changed any sort of exercise routines?

I haven't heard of TRT causing those sorts of symptoms, maybe someone else has an idea.

Systemlord

What dose did you change from to get to 10...remind me?

I was on 20mg EOD (TT496/FT20) and never saw platelets this high since I have been on TRT, at the time I experienced the leg pain I had anxiety, fast heart rate (100), pulsating sensation in both legs, lightheadedness and weakness. The night before all this happened I had a lot of energy and usually don't start seeing results until further along into a new protocol.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I would hope it's not the start of some sort of diabetic neuropathy.

Peripheral neuropathy is the most common type of diabetic neuropathy. It affects the feet and legs first, followed by the hands and arms. Signs and symptoms of peripheral neuropathy are often worse at night, and may include:

Numbness or reduced ability to feel pain or temperature changes
Tingling or burning sensation
Sharp pains or cramps
Increased sensitivity to touch — for some people, even the weight of a bedsheet can be painful
Muscle weakness
Loss of reflexes, especially in the ankle
Loss of balance and coordination
Serious foot problems, such as ulcers, infections, and bone and joint pain

Diabetic neuropathy - Symptoms and causes

Whatever the cause, have you tried metformin?

It isn't expensive, works well at dropping BG and A1C, and has benefits outside of blood glucose.

That aside, you could have some sort of electrolyte imbalance or dehydration and I assume you haven't changed any sort of exercise routines?

I haven't heard of TRT causing those sorts of symptoms, maybe someone else has an idea.

Looking at my past results for platelets, it was elevate to 311 back in August 2017 when I started 50mg twice weekly, then it dropped to 272 a month later as I got closer to a stable state. I can recall the warm feelings in my legs which subsided a month later.

6 weeks ago I abandoned 10mg everyday and had the same red welts that disappeared after I returned to 20mg EOD, then I restarted 10mg everyday and welts returned a week later. It can’t be DHT related because I have no ache.

When I was low T my feet were very cold all the time do to circulation problems as my veins disappeared and when I started TRT, legs coldness vanished and became warm as normal, but everytime I change dosages or protocols, legs become colder again on and off and when I reach 6 weeks on a new protocol legs are back to being normally warm.

My blood sugar at the time I was having these problems was 127.

Last edited:

Systemlord

It seems I am allergic to cottonseed oil, I used what little ethanate I had from 1.5 years ago and the day I made the change, hives and rashes are gone. It was also the cause of my year long cough which was thought to be acid reflux, a recent suggested diagnosis.

I increased the dosage using the ethanate yesterday, nothing happened.

DragonBits

It seems I am allergic to cottonseed oil, I used what little ethanate I had from 1.5 years ago and the day I made the change, hives and rashes are gone. It was also the cause of my year long cough which was thought to be acid reflux, a recent suggested diagnosis.

If true, that should be excellent news for you to have figured it out. It shouldn't be too hard to buy testosterone in either grape seed or sesame oil.

Tman

Still doing well on ethanate?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching