Thyroid values

Buy Lab Tests Online

dallas101346

Hey guys,

Just had some bloodwork done during a time I was actually sick with a stomach flu but I wanted to report the results to see if anything stands out.

TSH: 0.75
FT3: 2.4 (2.0-4.4)
FT4: 1.08 (.82-1.77)

The free T 3/4 values look pretty low. Anything I can do to bring that up? I feel like my TSH means I am hyperthyroid but my Ft34 values say otherwise.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dallas101346

Hey guys,

Just had some bloodwork done during a time I was actually sick with a stomach flu but I wanted to report the results to see if anything stands out.

TSH: 0.75
FT3: 2.4 (2.0-4.4)
FT4: 1.08 (.82-1.77)

The free T 3/4 values look pretty low. Anything I can do to bring that up? I feel like my TSH means I am hyperthyroid but my Ft34 values say otherwise.

I also read this:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?3184-Thyroid-Tests-and-What-They-Mean

I wanted to give some point of reference. Back in August I had these numbers pulled and FT4 was the same, about 1.08. But my FT3 was quite a bit higher @ 3.2 Is there a reason why TRT could lower my FT3? What can I do to raise my FT3(if anyone here thinks it is necessary)

HarryCat

What kind of symptoms are you having?

Ideally you would also pull RT3 and anti-TPO and TgAb.

You may want to track you body temperatures for a while to see if you are running low.

You could try supplementing with iodine and selenium to see if that improves things or, if you have a cooperative doctor, you could try a low dose of NDT.

dallas101346

What kind of symptoms are you having?

Ideally you would also pull RT3 and anti-TPO and TgAb.

You may want to track you body temperatures for a while to see if you are running low.

You could try supplementing with iodine and selenium to see if that improves things or, if you have a cooperative doctor, you could try a low dose of NDT.

Gotcha. I might try iodine after another blood draw. Not really having any unbearable side effects, some fatigue but its manageable. I was pretty sick when I had this blood draw, so that might have been the issue.

dallas101346

Gotcha. I might try iodine after another blood draw. Not really having any unbearable side effects, some fatigue but its manageable. I was pretty sick when I had this blood draw, so that might have been the issue.

I also should mention, that I had lowered my dose of T in order to bring E2 down, but I lowered it too far and my T dropped all the way to 298 on this blood draw. Not sure if that matters either.

I also should mention, that I had lowered my dose of T in order to bring E2 down, but I lowered it too far and my T dropped all the way to 298 on this blood draw. Not sure if that matters either.

You had to have made one helluva reduction in dosing to get to 298. Of course that matters.

CoastWatcher

You and your doctor cut your test to 70mg/weekly in divided doses? What was your E2 level that lead to this? And what were your test values at the time of the change?

I tend to, to a point, disagree with use of T to control E2, not when it's some easily controlled by very low dose of Anastrozole once/twice/three times a week. You're taking 70mg per week, that's well below what is a generally accepted minimum TRT start dose of 100mg/week. Thus, you're at 298.

dallas101346

I tend to, to a point, disagree with use of T to control E2, not when it's some easily controlled by very low dose of Anastrozole once/twice/three times a week. You're taking 70mg per week, that's well below what is a generally accepted minimum TRT start dose of 100mg/week. Thus, you're at 298.

Agreed. I am just trying to find a protocol that works for me. I have had so many ups and downs I was thinking maybe I need less T than most to make this work. Don't worry my dose is now back to about 110mg/week

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me