Thinking of Lowering the dose, Not typo.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

Long story short, I’ve been on testosterone replacement therapy for just under one year most of it on 200 mg of cyp per week divided into two weekly 100 mg dosages. When I say most , there was a three month period or so where my dosage was decreased due to being over the reference range. Back to 200 again and scheduled to start this week. I am also running ancillaries like Arimidex and hCG as part of my protocol, I won’t go into those numbers. SO, I was just thinking to myself, maybe to run a bit lower dose out of curiosity like 100-150 per week. Reason is that I’ve been off 200 mg for like 4 weeks due to some interruptions with scheduling and international travel. Ive prob done like 150 mg total in like last 4 weeks. Not much and no training and no solid nutrition for almost 2 weeks now. I get back from my travels tomorrow and my schedule will allow me to go back to normal. One thing I noticed since I was forced to drop the dosage over the last four weeks is that all my acne cleared up, which is nice. I mean it wasn’t much a couple blemishes each week but annoying. And considering that I haven’t been working out and eating well at all specially during the holidays and with international travel I still look pretty good so I just got me thinking maybe I can drop the dosage A bit. Just want to get your thoughts. Training and nutrition will be on point starting in two days. I mean will 100-150 vs 200 make that much of a difference?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I definitely would try lowering. Why don't you try 70 mg twice a week and see what results you get.

Reason is that I’ve been off 200 mg for like 4 weeks due to some interruptions with scheduling and international travel.
Whichever you do, I concur with starting low and working your way up if tests and symptoms support a dose increase, but you def need to be more consistent/compliant with your therapy.

madman

Super Moderator
Long story short, I’ve been on testosterone replacement therapy for just under one year most of it on 200 mg of cyp per week divided into two weekly 100 mg dosages. When I say most , there was a three month period or so where my dosage was decreased due to being over the reference range. Back to 200 again and scheduled to start this week. I am also running ancillaries like Arimidex and hCG as part of my protocol, I won’t go into those numbers. SO, I was just thinking to myself, maybe to run a bit lower dose out of curiosity like 100-150 per week. Reason is that I’ve been off 200 mg for like 4 weeks due to some interruptions with scheduling and international travel. Ive prob done like 150 mg total in like last 4 weeks. Not much and no training and no solid nutrition for almost 2 weeks now. I get back from my travels tomorrow and my schedule will allow me to go back to normal. One thing I noticed since I was forced to drop the dosage over the last four weeks is that all my acne cleared up, which is nice. I mean it wasn’t much a couple blemishes each week but annoying. And considering that I haven’t been working out and eating well at all specially during the holidays and with international travel I still look pretty good so I just got me thinking maybe I can drop the dosage A bit. Just want to get your thoughts. Training and nutrition will be on point starting in two days. I mean will 100-150 vs 200 make that much of a difference?

Of course you can try lowering your dose gradually.

Although your normal protocol is test cyp 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) and as you stated you have only been injecting roughly 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) for the past 4 weeks and noticed that all your acne has cleared up it will come down to where your TT/FT and e2 (with your a.i use) levels sit on such on such protocol.

As you know when one is tweaking protocol whether increasing/decreasing dose that it takes roughly 6 weeks for levels to stabilize and seeing as you have already been on 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) for roughly 4 weeks you should stick with that dose and have labs done in a few weeks to truly see how that dose effects your TT/FT and e2 (sensitive assay)

You can than decide your next move whether you stay at said dose or lower dose further and there could be a chance that you can eliminate the use of your aromatase inhibitor.

Most importantly what is your SHBG and where did your TT/FT and e2 (sensitive assay) levels sit on 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) because it is critical to know so you can compare the difference in labs on both protocols because for all we know seeing as you did not post previous labs your TT/FT levels may indeed have room to come down (although you stated T levels were over the reference range).

Regarding how you look as long as your protocol provides a dose of testosterone that will get your TT levels where they need to be in order to achieve a healthy FT than if you are training and eating properly you should have no issues with negative effects on body composition.

Cips1975

Thanks all for the feedback guys.
Of course you can try lowering your dose gradually.

Although your normal protocol is test cyp 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) and as you stated you have only been injecting roughly 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) for the past 4 weeks and noticed that all your acne has cleared up it will come down to where your TT/FT and e2 (with your a.i use) levels sit on such on such protocol.

As you know when one is tweaking protocol whether increasing/decreasing dose that it takes roughly 6 weeks for levels to stabilize and seeing as you have already been on 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) for roughly 4 weeks you should stick with that dose and have labs done in a few weeks to truly see how that dose effects your TT/FT and e2 (sensitive assay)

You can than decide your next move whether you stay at said dose or lower dose further and there could be a chance that you can eliminate the use of your aromatase inhibitor.

Most importantly what is your SHBG and where did your TT/FT and e2 (sensitive assay) levels sit on 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) because it is critical to know so you can compare the difference in labs on both protocols because for all we know seeing as you did not post previous labs your TT/FT levels may indeed have room to come down (although you stated T levels were over the reference range).

Regarding how you look as long as your protocol provides a dose of testosterone that will get your TT levels where they need to be in order to achieve a healthy FT than if you are training and eating properly you should have no issues with negative effects on body composition.
Thanks for the feedback. Just to clarify, I wasn’t on 150mg for each week for the 4 ish weeks ,rather a grand total of around 150mg. I had a shot on 12/13 that was around 50mg as that was when I ran out. Then I did 100 mg on Dec 29 after my script was refilled and shipped. So that was my interruption I was referring to. So I am sure since I wasn’t on much test at all was the reason my acne cleared up. Just got back from my trip and back on schedule and did a 75mg shot yesterday. Plan to do 75mg in a couple days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me