The Beginning of my TRT Journey

Buy Lab Tests Online

MTBAlex

Hi guys!

Long time lurker here. Been having low T symptoms for too long. Decided to get them check many times in the last 3 years. Will post labs a bit under.

Been consulting few docs in Montreal, but for some reason, they always say that being on the bottom range is absolutely normal. It is frustrating because I feel like I'm not feeling optimal and always seems to be lagging..

My symptoms are:

Low energy
Low motivation
Bad sleep
No libido
Brain fog

Here are my labs through the years

Labs from July 2019
6e46a286b71a787532d725e1b25af6a754b2164a_2_486x1000.jpeg

Next are a couple months after, doc told me to test 3 months later
e3726ae4c256241aef88f88c1c73cda6a9f94173_2_486x1000.jpeg

Doc told me I was normal and didn't want to actknowleged my symptoms and told me it was all in my head, got prescribed Wellbutrin, didn't use it.

Next labs are 2 months ago. I went to a private doc, hoping he would be more open about potential use of TRT if results would be low.. here are the labs

e283100e93a6a97440e1ecdbe55c60109797c825_2_750x1000.jpeg

cac927aaa0eb41baaa5fa335cc77a49034fd658d_2_750x1000.jpeg

My TSH levels are high by forums recomendations, test is obviously low too, explains why I feel like shit. Docs in Montreal Canada never test more than TSH which is frustrating.

He told me to take a test booster that contains DAA and Tongkat Ali. I'm very sceptic about those supplements, they might provide a small boost, but I doubt it will make even a small difference.

About me, my name is Alex, I used to train alot in my 20's, but now, I'm basicly MTBing 4-5 days a week. Lots of biking, I'm relatively in shape, 180 lbs, 10% bodyfat.

Diet is clean as a whistle, used to count macros by the grams, now, I meet my protein goal and focus on a lot of carbs, and 100g fat every day.

I'd like to have you guys advice... I'm on the verge to self medicate as no docs want to help it seems.

Thanks guys, this forum has golden info, and I've been reading for months on end, which is why I'm willing to jump the fence for self TRT knowing everything that comes with it.

Update Beginning of July

Got my labs after being on the compounded cream for 5 weeks. Dosage is still 120mg per day, applied to scrotum once daily in the morning. So far, I've been feeling OK I guess.

The only thing that sucks is that the cream doesn't absorb well in my skin and leaves a yellow residue, because of the added Chrysin in the cream (that acts as an AI). It's Versa-base, so it shouldn't be hard to be absorbed by the skin.

Everything came back normal except for TSH, I don't know how to explain this.

Labs were taken at 7 am, and I wanted to test low on Test and Free Test, so I didn't apply in the morning before getting my blood drawn, I applied the cream before bed at 10pm the day before. So the Test and Free Test is 9 hours post application.

The reason I did this was to score low on Test levels to have a little bit of a lever to push for injections. I guess it failed haha

So here are the labs.

20210629_054833.jpg

I wanted to have some of you guys feedback before meeting with the Doc/Nurse next friday.

My thyroid numbers are the ones that concerns my the much, mainly my TSH, it has been high for a long time. What would be the best thing to do?

My energy levels were great at the first 2 weeks on Cream, but it settled back down, less energy, feeling tired, libido still so-so. Dosage is still 120mg/day applied in the morning only.

It feels like the Versa Base doesn't absorb quite well even though the compounded pharmacy "dilluted" the cream (more cream, but dosage kept the same)

Thanks for your feedback!

Alex

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Being on the bottom of a range may be normal based on their data, but it's not optimal health. I found that most Doctors are not really patient advocates just someone else with a personal opinion making money by treating you as long as possible.

Systemlord

Doc told me I was normal and didn't want to actknowleged my symptoms and told me it was all in my head
So often, doctors who behave this way do so because they want to make it a problem with you, not a problem with their own inability to find answers. Such is the practice of an arrogant doctor, one who thinks he is never wrong or incapable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me