The Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Bodybuilding Workout Routine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Benjamin

Staff Writer
arnold__schwarzenegger.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger is probably the most well-known bodybuilder who later became an action figure and politician. He managed to win many titles including the Mr. Universe title. His workout routine includes two different components – one that describes the areas of muscles that are worked on each day of the week and another that describes the exercises performed on each day. A person following the Arnold Schwarzenegger schedule should keep both these aspects in mind when following it.

On Day 1 you need to exercise the abs, back, and chest, on Day 2, your abs, forearms, and shoulders, on Day 3 you need to work on abs, lower back, calves, and thighs, on Day 4 you need to focus on abs, back, and chest, on Day 5, the focus is on the abs, forearms, arms, and shoulders, and on Day 6, you will work on your abs, lower back, calves, and thighs. The seventh day is a day of rest.
This schedule is reflected in the exercises specified for each day. On Mondays and Thursdays you need to do pullovers, bench press, incline press, chin ups, bent over rows, and leg raises.

On Tuesdays and Fridays you need to complete the upright rows, dumbbell lateral raises, the Arnold press, the barbell clean and press, standing barbell curls, seated barbell curls, narrow grip bench press, standing triceps extensions with the barbells, wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, and incline sit ups.

On Wednesdays and Saturdays you need to do leg curls, squats, lunges, sitting or standing calf raises, leg raises, good mornings abs, and stiff leg or straight dead lifts.

Ideally, you need to do four sets of each exercise and repeat six to ten times. If you can repeat up to 12 times with ease, you can increase the weights you are using.

This is basic and simple exercise instruction site:http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

paco

6 days of workouts a week is a bad idea for most men, unless they are naturally muscular, recover quickly, and have little other stress and physical activity in their life. Arnold did not use as many anabolics as today's professional bodybuilders, but he certainly used a good bit more than most men would want to or be willing to. It is hard to imagine that most men could look at him as a realistic role model.

Robs, as young man during the time he was on top I can tell you I have his book and did his workout routine for years. I put on a lot of size but because I was not on the juice; I never saw the massive results that you would hope for. Workouts are a dime a dozen and it really depends on what you want to accomplish. What ever the workout plan make sure its KISS. I will tell you P90X is a bitch of a workout and hard to stay on, but it does work. I have had it for a year and used it for a few months and saw some results but hard to day focus on doing it at home alone.

Do you want to be the massive Bodybuilder or a Aesthetic physique?

For me as a cyclist its more the aesthetics than mass, I have to pull all my weight up hill as it is. I will tell you years ago I got into power lifting and put on a lot of size and power which was not exactly a beach going physique. I will tell you that your diet is going to be the key no matter what direction you go.

Finish line = Plan, Execute, Win.
Finish line - What do you want? Size, speed, lose weight, gain power, just look lean and fit... what ever it is. WRITE IT DOWN and make a vision book. I know sounds silly but it works. Look at it every morning and visualize that its you. I used it to prepare for a 100 mile bicycle ride I completed.
Plan - Make a plan, what is it going to take to get me there, diet, diet, workout plan, diet, diet... WRITE IT DOWN!!
Execute your plan. Track you plan execution. Workouts, diet, how you feel etc.... writing down how you feel will help you identify when your over training.
and you WIN(results)

"If tomorrow wasn't promised, what would you give for today?" Ray Lewis I have this on the wall in my office a constant reminder for me.

Ferdinend

Hi Benjamin,
Thanks for making a thread on Arnold Schwarzenegger and sharing this link with others. Arnold Schwarzenegger is inspiration for me and hope for many others too. For a body like him we must workout regularly and have nutritive diet meal plans.
Toplevelfit Fitness

xplodedmuscles

Arnold's bodybuilding diet consists of 6 meals containing eggs to meat and other high protein foods too. But you can't just simply copy his diet, everyone body is different, so everyone's requirement will be different. So, it will be better to just take an idea from his diet and make your diet somewhat different from his diet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me