Testosterone, hormesis and longevity

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

Been on test and hcg for about 4 years. It's been a struggle at times and also very rewarding too. This platform is so helpful. I found there is no negotiations for me, when on TRT and needing to live a healthy lifestyle.

Guys who are struggling to find the life force from test may want to try sauna use, 15-20 min 3-4 xs daily, Cold showers and long periods of fasting to dig deep within ourselves for strength and meaning. Also discover WIM HOF breathing methods, any one find these things (voluntary short periods of stress) helpful?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

Been on test and hcg for about 4 years. It's been a struggle at times and also very rewarding too. This platform is so helpful. I found there is no negotiations for me, when on TRT and needing to live a healthy lifestyle.

Guys who are struggling to find the life force from test may want to try sauna use, 15-20 min 3-4 xs daily, Cold showers and long periods of fasting to dig deep within ourselves for strength and meaning. Also discover WIM HOF breathing methods, any one find these things (voluntary short periods of stress) helpful?
I’ve been doing quarterly 7 day fasts for a few years now and it has absolutely changed by physical and mental health like nothing has. I also love sauna use and am exploring cold exposure ow as I live in the northeast

Fernando Almaguer

I’ve been doing quarterly 7 day fasts for a few years now and it has absolutely changed by physical and mental health like nothing has. I also love sauna use and am exploring cold exposure ow as I live in the northeast

Cool! It's a small group of people doing this now. Hopeful it will continue to grow. Got my buddies going in the gym and sauna. Feels good sharing the knowledge.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me