Testicular Atrophy...How much shrinkage?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
For men who forego using HCG with TRT, how much testicular shrinkage can they expect to see? Give me a percentage range if you can, i.e., 5%-10%...10%-25%... Thanks.

Even though the leydig cells compose 10-20% of testiscular mass no one can say for sure how much shrinkage you will notice.

I see it this way if you naturally posses smaller testes pre-trt than you may notice the srinkage more than someone who naturally has larger testes.

I have been on trt for 1 year and 5 months..................150 mg/week ( 75mg every 3.5 days) and have never used hcg. My testes may have shrunken a little but they were a descent size naturally so it is not that noticeable to me.

I do not plan on having children and as far as effects regarding filling in upstream hormones I am not convinced.

I can still shoot big loads and have no issues regarding sensitivity/orgasms ( which are still intense).

Everyone is different and some swear by use of hcg where as others feel no benefit mind you regardless it should keep testes fuller and of course mimic lh and prevent the leydig cells from becoming dormant and stimulating the leydig cells to produce ITT (intra-testicular testosterone).

When I was on T mono I experienced sharp pains in my testis. They did not really shrink, that I could tell, but they did retract up towards my body. HCG solved both issues I had. Now that I have a better handle on my protocol and how I react to T cyp and an AI. I Plan to reduce my HCG slowly to see if the pain comes back. I would prefer to not take the HCG if I can. It does seem to raise my E2 quite a bit.

Roguejim

Testicular pain?? Yikes! Not what I wanted to hear.
Does clomiphene produce the same results as HCG?

I wonder what other side effects, if any, might be associated with TRT minus HCG?

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
My TRT protocol is 16mg of testosterone Cypionate daily, 500iu of HCG E3 1/2 days and no AI. I believe HCG keeps my testicles full and libido healthy. I also know not all members can use HCG because of estradiol issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me