TD test cream: testicle application

Buy Lab Tests Online

DHM

I'd like to learn more about this delivery system, the protocol, and side effects from experienced users.

Might be an TD option for me if the absorption is optimal and it minimizes paracrine collateral contact, thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bass

I've only heard of this method as a joke. TDs has to be absorbed through your skin into your blood stream to work the way is intended.

bruin

For example, Andorforte, from AUS, is applied to the scrotum, easy, just takes a couple of minute to dry, then you can get dressed. Not great for those of us that like to go commando, though

For example, Andorforte, from AUS, is applied to the scrotum, easy, just takes a couple of minute to dry, then you can get dressed. Not great for those of us that like to go commando, though

Now my curiosity is piqued. Why is using this not great when going commando?

bruin

:)
Because, think about it, you are coating your scrotum with this cream and wearing pants throughout the day and during the day your crotch does not get warm/hot sweaty? While sitting, driving, during regular activity? For me, I found that some of the gel or lotion would spread to my pants. Better to contain it with underwear.

For men with low DHT production due to prior exposure to Propecia or Proscar (finasteride), testosterone creams (non alcohol based) applied to the scrotum may be a good option. This application site tends to produce for DHT since that tissue is rich in 5 alpha reductase enzyme receptors.

Should You Apply Testosterone Gel or Cream on Your Testicles for Best Absorption?

I've also heard that the absorption in the scrotum is higher than in any other tissue. Not sure if its true or not. I tried it once with Fortesta and it caused some pain.

bruin

I understand it is a preferred location due to the thin nature of the skin, no fat and no muscle tissue; a direct absorption into your system

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me