T Level Update

Buy Lab Tests Online

andrecan2009

Hi Everyone,

I have been on testosterone therapy for the past 10 weeks. My initial T Level was below 200 and now after 10 weeks my total T Level is 322. I have been taking Testosterone Cypionate 200mg every two weeks. My PSA level was within the normal range.

I think that my T Level are still low for me (35 years old). Are my levels okay for a 10 week treatment or should it be higher?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
andrecan, your levels do look low, do you have any more numbers did you get a complete testosterone panel? Most here inject twice weekly, I inject every 3 1/2 days.

Hammer

Andrecan:

I'm 58 and have been on therapy for 3 years. During this time I have used gels, compounded creams and test cyp 200mg. On gels I ranged from 500 to 900 but my DHT levels were high. My experience on test cyp has been 750 to 1000. I was working with a doctor a while back from Cenegenics and he recommended maintaining levels of 700 - 900 ng/dl. Free test levels of `130 - 190 pg/ml are recommended. Good luck

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
One injection every two weeks is all wrong and suggests that your Doctor doesn't understand the half life of the drug and why your serum levels are so low when you got tested.

Real quick; Testosterone serum levels peak at about 72 from the initial injection and has about a 6 day half life...meaning half of the active drug is metabolized out of you system.

Now, using that timeline, where do you think your serum levels are at the end of week two?

It's why the standard weekly injection is once a week and NOT once every two weeks.

Your serum levels are peaking and then crashing which is why you were so low when you got tested.

You need to talk to your Doctor and switch to a weekly injection and even better is twice a week.

The site has all the information you need to learn this and more about TRT as your Doctor may not be as educated as you may think.

andrecan2009

He tested only the PSA and Total Testosterone. I have been reading this forum and yes Gene I agree that I need to switch to once week. I am crashing on week two and I feel less energy. I have an appointment with my PCP next week and I will talk to him regarding getting a full panel test and weekly T injections. He has caused me several headaches and this is my last try before switching to a new clinic.

CoastWatcher

He tested only the PSA and Total Testosterone. I have been reading this forum and yes Gene I agree that I need to switch to once week. I am crashing on week two and I feel less energy. I have an appointment with my PCP next week and I will talk to him regarding getting a full panel test and weekly T injections. He has caused me several headaches and this is my last try before switching to a new clinic.

Don't hesitate to switch to a doctor/clinic who understands how to manage a TRT protocol. Many, if not most of us, on this forum had challenges getting the treatment we needed. It can be done, though. All the best!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator

You PCP is trying to help you but just isn't trained in proper TRT for men.

Buy him a copy of Dr. Crisler's new book as it was written for physician's to learn as well; John wrote that way specifically.

Talk honestly with him and tell him what you learned and see how he responds.

If not good, move on my friend as you health is in your hands to control.

andrecan2009

I agree 100%. Next week I going to have a honest conversation and try to get this under control. If it does not work I will not hesitate. He is my family doctor for the past 10 years but he may not be ready to treat low T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me