Swollen Testicles

Buy Lab Tests Online

Spoony Luv

Hello,

I have had inflammation in my testes for a week. Ive been starting and stopping TRT due to anxiety its been giving me. I guess, we are trying to dial it in. I had to come off of TRT a few weeks ago and noticed the inflammation shortly after.

Im sure its going to go away since my body is calling for more testosterone and the testes cant keep up.... I guess thats my question.

Will this go away or should I be concerned? Not much pain involved.

Thank you for your help. Still haven't heard back from my doc after weeks.

Joe

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello,

I have had inflammation in my testes for a week. Ive been starting and stopping TRT due to anxiety its been giving me. I guess, we are trying to dial it in. I had to come off of TRT a few weeks ago and noticed the inflammation shortly after.

Im sure its going to go away since my body is calling for more testosterone and the testes cant keep up.... I guess thats my question.

Will this go away or should I be concerned? Not much pain involved.

Thank you for your help. Still haven't heard back from my doc after weeks.

Joe

MDavidW76

Did something happen (sex, you bumped into something, etc)?
Your reply made me chuck and wince at the same time…

I’ve dealt with Epididymitis, it’s horrible, annoying, and can be quite painful. The few times I’ve dealt with it were most likely caused by “bumping” into two things, dirty toilet bowls (I hate shallow toilets) and the wife’s “back door” (told me to “keep going”, no prep before hand though, I know, probably TMI).

andrewBwinter

Is the swelling directly related to the testicle or is it a mass at the top of the testicle? If it is at the top (tube area) then it might be what I had, and epididymal cyst. Manageable and benign and can be cleaned up by a urologist. (it's a plugged pipe so to speak)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me