Sudden severe back acne after years on TRT with none.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

TRT 4.5 years.
Current Protocol:
105mg pw, inj EOD
Recently started anastrozole (0.25mg E5D) after many months no AI.

First 4 years absolutely no acne whatsoever. Then about 6 months ago (might be slightly longer) I started getting back acne. Sometimes it gets reduces slightly, but then comes back. Currently it’s really bad.

When I started, TRT in my country was virtually impossible, so first 4 years I did it on my own, ordering UGL Test. 6 months ago I found a doctor who would do it and am now doing it properly with pharma test, obviously.

The only thing I can think of that could be causing the acne is this. The UGL gear may have been under dosed. Which would mean that my dose now is effectively greater. Even though I was taking 105mg on both. ALSO, I joined a facebook group who's mantra was NO AI, EVER. So I wasn’t using any for about 8 months. However I’ve been back on it for a few months now.

I'm really stumped as I've never really had acne at all.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

If you think your problem is from T dose too high, the AI only puts gasoline in the fire. It increases the available T by blocking it's conversion to E.

People not on TRT use AI to boost the free testosterone by a lot.

Mike9876

I do understand that. However I think the cause actually being T too high is pretty unlikely. Especially considering that over the years I've experimented with much higher doses than I'm currently on with zero acne issues.

Gladiator

I got kicked out of that Facebook for asking one admin if his E2 was high. Take daily zinc from 25mg to 75mg works wonders to stop acne. I started taking 25mg 3 years ago when I started ugl testosterone. Now my try doctor tells everyone to use 50mg a day if they have high E2. Sone people need 75mg a day.

That trt group don’t want you to do anything about E2 and the admin are all little bitches crying about how the internet hurt them

Mike9876

Thanks for the advice. I do currently take zinc 30mg and also ZMA (not sure dose right now). And whilst that may work very well, I would really like to get to the bottom of what's caused this acne when I have never had any in my life.

And yes, totally agree with you about that group. That's why I left it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me