Success stories for managing TRT induced increase in hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
There are many different views on Hemocrit concerns, similar to E2 concerns. I'm not saying it's right, but a very well respected doc has told me not to be concerned with Hemocrit on TRT. His own values are 62 for several years and no issues, also on TRT.

I'm not saying I agree with it, just saying don't go tanking your ferritin (by donations) trying to achieve a value less than 52 or so.

As others have said a lower dose and more frequent injections should help. I recently lowered my dose to help with Hemocrit as well. Grapefruit juice and hydration tends to help as well.

You might see if Defy Medical will take you in as a patient.

I'm not saying I agree with it, just saying don't go tanking your ferritin (by donations) trying to achieve a value less than 52 or so.

Big difference if one's hematocrit is 44-45 nmol/L pre-trt as it is doubtful hitting the higher end would cause any issues mind you some are more sensitive than others.

Going from 44-45---mid-high 50s would be an extreme jump.

As you know there are many underlying causes that can drive up one's hematocrit such as sleep apnea, poor vascular health, smoking to name a few.

Regardless running too high FT level is a common reason why many tend to struggle with elevated hematocrit on trt.

Top it off that many of these same individuals would most likely be better off running lower levels instead of being constantly caught up on that merry go round donating too frequently only to end up crashing ferritin/iron which can cause many other issues.

I recently lowered my dose to help with Hemocrit as well.

No brainer here!

Yet many will still go on struggling month after month because they are so dead set on running way too high FT level.

More is better mentality.

Sure some may need to run slightly higher levels but again many of these same individuals are taking it to the extreme thinking they need to hit a trough FT 50-60 ng/dL.

Top it all off that many may very well be running much higher levels than they think due to relying on inaccurate assays.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Does any of you have the experience of applying testosterone cypionate every other day (application every 2 days) compared to daily application? Did shbg, E2 and hematocrits make any difference?

Many with lower SHBG are injecting daily or EOD.

The only way you will know what injection frequency suits you best is to give it a go!

Again keep in mind that it is not a given that one will see a significant impact on lower hematocrit or estradiol when injecting more frequently as in many cases some are still running too high an FT level.

gerardo

Many with lower SHBG are injecting daily or EOD.

The only way you will know what injection frequency suits you best is to give it a go!

Again keep in mind that it is not a given that one will see a significant impact on lower hematocrit or estradiol when injecting more frequently as in many cases some are still running too high an FT level.
Yes thanks. As the ampoules here do not help the daily application a lot, I thought about applying it every other day ...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me