Splitting up a 250mg Testoviron Ampoule?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TransitPoloce

Hey Guys,

I currently receive my injections from my prescribing Dr - but will soon change to self administer it.

My only issue is I only have access to 250mg amps of Test E in this country.

At the moment I am getting one 250mg injection every 2 weeks but will change it very soon to at least weekly injections.

Ideally I want to be doing 2 x weekly injections from what I've read - but I'm not sure the best way to store excess from an Amp.

I've read you can pre fill a syringe - but it doesn't seem ideal.

Other option is to just waste whatever is left over and use a new amp for each dose.

Anyone been in similar situation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Just pre-fill your syringes, store them properly and use them as-needed. The sterility question should be a non-issue as you presumably are doing this in your home in a clean environment, not in a public restroom or some place rife with germs from hundreds of strangers.

TransitPoloce

HI Ero,

Pre-filling was one option - although from searching online there is divided opinion on it regarding storing testosterone in a plastic syringe that it may not be safe due to leaching / the plastic effecting the testosterone somehow.

It is currently my best option though.

eeY

Some people pre-fill syringes or use empty sterile vials with Testoviron.
But keep in mind that Testoviron generally doesn't contain benzyl alcohol as a preservative.

Please let us know on what you decide and how it works out for you. All the best!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me