Some questions on results of blood tests

Buy Lab Tests Online

Damndocs

EOD 30Mg test cyp. SubQ .29g needle

695 Total Testosterone. (195 before TRT)
193.4 free Testosterone ( off the charts high)
SGHB 13
E2- <15.
(Was 65) before taking .5 E3D of Anastrole
Psa .08
Hemoglobin 16.4
Hemocrit 50.1
RBC 5.84

I have been on this protocol for about 4 months now. I feel a little better with energy and less tired and a small decrease in anxiety.

Some questions:

Is free T too high?

I’m thinking of increasing dosage to about 40mg eod for 8-10 weeks to see how I feel. While I feel slightly better nothing extreme.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If in the months to come you don't find yourself feeling significantly better, may I suggest you try Jatenzo, a twice daily oral testosterone capsule.

The reason I recommended is your low SHBG and the injections can be problematic keeping hormone levels constantly elevated where is Jatenzo peaks in just 2 hours and 12 hours later hormone levels are at their lowest allowing E2 to decline.

Vince

Super Moderator

SGHB 13
E2- <15.
Psa .08
Hemoglobin 16.4
Hemocrit 50.1
RBC 5.84

I have been on this protocol for about 4 months now. I feel a little better with energy and less tired and a small decrease in anxiety.

Some questions:

Is free T too high?

I’m thinking of increasing dosage to about 40mg eod for 8-10 weeks to see how I feel. While I feel slightly better nothing extreme.
Did you feel better with your E2 at 65?

Rogue702

SGHB 13
E2- <15.
Psa .08
Hemoglobin 16.4
Hemocrit 50.1
RBC 5.84

Some questions:

Is free T too high?

Ok so your free testosterone isn’t extremely high it’s only very high compared to the basic average males range of usually 3.5 - 15.5 if you’re using quest. Which is not the healthy range for men on trt . Our synthetic hormones don’t work in those same ranges . We want to aim for more in the 20-30 range of free test usually for most men to eliminate all symptoms . The culprits here is 100% your lack of estrogen and low shbg. Estrogen is EXTREMELY necessary for feeling good both mentally and physically and sexually . It needs to be in a proper percentage of your total testosterone level usually around 5-6% is that perfect sweet spot. It’s all about balancing hormones . This would be a Around 35 for you . I would only take .5 of armidex ONCE per week and see how that goes I am almost certain you’ll feel so much better with a normal estrogen to testosterone ratio . Also if you don’t feel better with a balanced estrogen to testosterone ratio switch to daily injections since your shbg is so low like mine it will mitigate the lowering of it and allow your testosterone to be carried better into your tissues and brain muscles ect ect instead of flowing out of you so quickly . Best of luck

Rogue702

And lastly i would not increase the dose yet. Fix the estrogen balance first try to get it to 30-40. And when I said your free test should be 20-30 , that is converted. 20-30 also means 200-300. You’re at 193 or 19.3 . Once you balance the estrogen and may choose to increase I would only do 35. 40 is a big jump for such frequent dosing. Just my advice !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me