Shallow IM with 1/2 insulin syringe. Is it sufficient for the glutes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Im switching over to an EOD protocol. Typically I do delta, with 5/8" 25 gauge.
Ive read a few testimonies that claim insulin syringes are best for more frequent injection regimens, mainly to prevent needle fatigue and longevity.

So Ive decided to rotate, Monday: Left Delt, Wednesday: right Delt, Friday: undecided injection site, Sunday: undecided injection site.

I was contemplating doing my glutes for the Friday and Sunday injection sites, but I'm unsure if 1/2 inch insulin syringe will be sufficient for even a shallow IM injection.

Any suggestions on where I should pin for my Friday and Sunday administrations, so I achieve a successful shallow IM and not an accidental Sub Q?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Ive read a few testimonies that claim insulin syringes are best for more frequent injection regimens, mainly to prevent needle fatigue and longevity.

So Ive decided to rotate, Monday: Left Delt, Wednesday: right Delt, Friday: undecided injection site, Sunday: undecided injection site.

I was contemplating doing my glutes for the Friday and Sunday injection sites, but I'm unsure if 1/2 inch insulin syringe will be sufficient for even a shallow IM injection.

Any suggestions on where I should pin for my Friday and Sunday administrations, so I achieve a successful shallow IM and not an accidental Sub Q?
If it would end up being a sub q, I wouldn’t be concerned. Shouldn’t affect your testosterone levels. Many members do sub q, and have good results

bixt

To answer your question, very very difficult to achive IM glutes. I am extemely lean and fail to achieve IM in the glutes, even when clenching to find the part with thinnest fat.

How did I know I failed to achieve IM? With certain brands of cypionate, I achieve painfull lumps when doing intentional subq. These lumps are not present when doing IM with the same brands. Im sure its to do with the oil, and there are a few other such reports online. I always get these lumps when trying to do shallow IM glutes, and yet delts/quads are painless. Therefore I come to my conclusion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me