Semen and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on TRT for almost 2 years and I noticed after sometime that the semen amount is a lot less than it used to be before going on TRT. It is almost half off what is used to be which it is a bit worrying.
Why so, is it a side effect of TRT? What can I do to increase the amount?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been on TRT for almost 2 years and I noticed after sometime that the semen amount is a lot less than it used to be before going on TRT. It is almost half off what is used to be which it is a bit worrying.
Why so, is it a side effect of TRT? What can I do to increase the amount?

my amount of semen has also gone down, but to be honest with you I really don't care. My libido is awesome and so is sex, plus I don't want any more babies. If I was looking to father another child it may be a different story.

ERO

Some people find that HCG helps with that as it stimulates your testes and can restore some testicle size for some people as well. For me, HCG does not help with testicle size at all on any dosing schedule or amount and I feel nothing from it. The benefits of HCG are anecdotal - some people feel better on it, some notice no difference.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
The reason is because TRT has caused your HPTA to pretty much suppress all gonadotropin production, which would include LH (signalling testosteron) and FSH (signalling sertoli cells for spermatogensis).

As noted above, in many case you will see HCG help with this, as it mimics the LH signal. If you want to go "All-In" with getting sperm production to a level pre-TRT, take a look at combining HMG, which has both analogs (FSH & LH). Obviously consult with a good physician on this before proceeding ...

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Some people find that HCG helps with that as it stimulates your testes and can restore some testicle size for some people as well. For me, HCG does not help with testicle size at all on any dosing schedule or amount and I feel nothing from it. The benefits of HCG are anecdotal - some people feel better on it, some notice no difference.

Correct, it depends on several variables. If a patient is "Primary", having any Leydig cell damage, or pathology related issues, then HCG won't do much if anything for the testicles.

THX everyone! captq I would also appreciate if Nelson could answer your question reg " in addition or substitute".
My weekly protocol is HCG 2x250iu and testo 2x40mg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me