reconsidering ED IM injections, and scar tissues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

rethinking to try again the ED IM injections of test cyp. I tried subQ in the past but it doesn't work well for me. When I tried the ED IM years ago, from doing 2 or 3 x week injection protocol, all I think I noticed then, was a more "natural" feeling, compared to 2/3 x week, where I feel more being "on something". I'm willing to try again, and it is not the commitment, but rather poking 365 days per year my muscles makes me think a little bit if it is worth the scar tissues on the long run. I'm low SBHG also, so I know that it may be worth. Looking to see if I can improve mostly my sleep and maybe some water retention, sex drive libido and erection, all good

can scar tissue of the muscles be a concern on the long term?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

rethinking to try again the ED IM injections of test cyp. I tried subQ in the past but it doesn't work well for me. When I tried the ED IM years ago, from doing 2 or 3 x week injection protocol, all I think I noticed then, was a more "natural" feeling, compared to 2/3 x week, where I feel more being "on something". I'm willing to try again, and it is not the commitment, but rather poking 365 days per year my muscles makes me think a little bit if it is worth the scar tissues on the long run. I'm low SBHG also, so I know that it may be worth. Looking to see if I can improve mostly my sleep and maybe some water retention, sex drive libido and erection, all good

From a number of folks. Scar tissue should be minimal and you can rotate all parts of the bodies muscle with small insulin needles.

Vince

Super Moderator
My four-year anniversary of daily injections, will be February 20th of this year.

I do 9 injections a week, 7 testosterone and two HCG. I inject in my shoulders and VG. So far no scar tissue. I use a 29 g 1/2" easy touch syringe

Gianluca

My four-year anniversary of daily injections, will be February 20th of this year.

I do 9 injections a week, 7 testosterone and two HCG. I inject in my shoulders and VG. So far no scar tissue. I use a 29 g 1/2" easy touch syringe

Vince, do you think you getting it IM on VG with 1/2" needle? I'm going to rotate shoulders, quads and VG, using same syringe, but I'm thinking to use a longer needle for VG, I have done it in the past, and I don't think I hit IM with 1/2"

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, do you think you getting it IM on VG with 1/2" needle? I'm going to rotate shoulders, quads and VG, using same syringe, but I'm thinking to use a longer needle for VG, I have done it in the past, and I don't think I hit IM with 1/2"
Yes, I feel that I'm hitting the muscle tissue in the VG, with a half inch syringe. It may be the fact that I'm slim. I can see my veins on the VG. I inject between them and move my injections around. Every time I inject, so I'm not injecting in the exact same spot.

gerardo

Hello. Could you tell us what protocol and dosages you used? Why didn't it work?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me