Prostatitis question

Buy Lab Tests Online

RLB112

Well seems my issue from a few weeks back is prostatitis..this is my second try at trt a twice after 8 or so months I wound up with same issue.I stopped trt Cuz I wasn't sure if there was a connection..anyone else have same issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLB112

Ya prostatitis..went to doc and that's what he said it was..was on antibiotics for 10 days which didn't do much..it has gotten better though..I had same issue three yrs ago while on trt. That's why I stopped it but had no clue what it was..Itsttoo odd because it seemed to take 8 or so months before it showed up both times..all was going well before..I'm wondering if my newest protocol will help it..although I've been off trt for 5 or 6 weeks I upped my anastrozole dose from .25 to .50 which brought estrogen from 58 to 30 or so from what I remember..will high estrogen levels cause prostaititus? I'm planning on starting back up as soon as symptoms are fully gone

CoastWatcher

Take a moment and read the excellent link that Nelson provided so that you can become more familiar with prostatitis in all its perplexing reality (bacterial, non-bacterial, chronic, acute). Estradiol does not cause prostatitis, nor does testosterone. Is the doctor treating you for the prostate issues also managing your TRT protocol? It sounds as if you're not receiving clear answers/direction to some fundamental questions. Starting and stopping TRT is a ticket to misery.

Last edited:

RLB112

No my trt is not treating the prostaititus my normal doc is..I'm going back to him next week to see what the next plan is gonna be..it seems to be going away so that's a good sing..I will add though I had been doing a lot of biking this summer which could have caused it as well.

captain

I had prostatitis before trt and got better on trt. I never had much luck with antibiotics for it. You may try a prostate massager and see if it relieves it. I think it was DR Mark Gordon saying the man fluids just laying in there looks toxic to the body.

RLB112

Thanks for the read nelson..now that I've read it my doc said with his last check one side of prostate was bigger than the other..I've known this for 10 yrs or so it's been the same..I should get checked for bph I'm thinking or I guess I already have it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me