Prime Body concerns

Buy Lab Tests Online

FullAuto

I have been with Prime Body for more than a couple of years now and I have had several patient care coordinators most of which had horrible follow through/response in answering emails and/or calls which is why I assume they are gone. I feel I have to completely start over with building a relationship with my new PCC and before I know it they too have horrible follow through practice and are gone......I yet again had another PCC introduce herself in the past month only to never complete an order request before abruptly leaving the company today.....I have just been contacted by another new PCC who promised excellent follow through and communication, but to say I am nervous/skeptical is an understatement.

I seem to being well on my protocol and no issues there, however I am simply concerned about the high turn over rate at Prime Body. What the heck is going on? Just not hiring good people or is this a reflection on the company itself?

Either way can I get an honest opinions/suggestions from TRT members who have had positive long term relationships with their TRT providers? I want to hear from men who have long term (3-5 years minimum) with a company, so I can do some due diligence about making a change to a company with a great track record versus one that seems to struggle with staff retention and problems....

Thanks for your advice!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I've used Defy Medical for over five years and highly recommend them. Without fail they go the extra mile to provide top-notch customer service. The staff is very knowledgeable and they work to understand your particular situation. I think they're a great choice, whether you're a beginner or someone who already has a lot of experience. Prices are very reasonable. I can't imagine using anybody else.

FullAuto

I've used Defy Medical for over five years and highly recommend them. Without fail they go the extra mile to provide top-notch customer service. The staff is very knowledgeable and they work to understand your particular situation. I think they're a great choice, whether you're a beginner or someone who already has a lot of experience. Prices are very reasonable. I can't imagine using anybody else.

Thanks for the advice and insight.....unfortunately, the brand new Prime Body PCC assigned to handle my protocol has already failed to follow up with me within the very first week? I need to work with a real company that takes my HRT program seriously! SMH

mooseman109

Also been with defy a number of years. While every office can have a hiccup, they have been minimal and slight here. And serious apologies if they do happen. Care has been more of a team effort rather than a dictated approach. They listen to me!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me