Votes: 0 0.0%
  • used to

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

manz

Hi to everybody:
How many people here:
USE,
and FEEL BETTER adding HCG on TRT (and if possible also explain why: how or what feel better)?
Thank you .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Feel terrible at any dose, so definitely not good subjective benefits for me. Testosterone only with no ancillary drugs is all that's ever worked for me.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on trt for 5 years and I've always injected 500iu of HCG twice a week. I've never had any reason to change that part of my protocol.

Shawn M

Manz,

I was able to persuade (with the help of Dr Crisler's book) my MD to let me add an HCG protocol to my TRT program. I started TRT in May 2018 at age 65. After about 4 months of T Cream only ( (4 clicks, 50 mg, and currently 100 mg), my Free/Total T numbers and E2 had crashed. I was also feeling awful, with lower back pain, poor sleep and ED symptoms worse than ever. It took another 4 months before I was able to get an Rx for HCG, and I started in February, 2019 (300 IU EOD). After the first week of HCG, my symptoms noticably improved: dissipated back pain; better sleep; a feeling of greater sensitivity and fullness in my genital area, and a return of nighttime and morning partial erections at the end of 90 minute sleep cycles, signaling that my HPT system was trying to make Testosterone again. I also had an overall feeling of improved well-being that Dr Crisler would attribute to "backfilling the pathways" in his book. The HCG did not so much elevate my numbers - that's still being "dialed in" as I'm now at a 100 mg dose of cream to my inner forearms each day.

If anyone has started TRT with Testosterone only and doesn't feel much better, I would highly recommend they try adding HCG. It is affordable for me from an International pharmacy at $20-25 / 5000 IU and bacteriostatic water from GoodRx at $2/30 ml bottle.

M.J

Yea I am adding hcg can’t say I have these urges to have sex now like before but can’t give it away. It’s for sure helping.

mehen I first started hcg I had no results but turn out maybe my vial where bad cuz when I switched to another supplier thing started working. However I hav also added fsh in the Same time not sure if it did something to hcg

I´ve been on HCG for years but gave it up back in May and so far I feel really good without it.
I might start with it again just to really find out if I do feel something extra using it, but I doubt that.

M.J

When o was on hcg monotherapy I had the best libido ever I feel I may go again doing hcg alone without testosterone if I didn’t like where I am heading with this

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me