Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and Erectile Dysfunction

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

We are joined by Dr. Thomas Masterson for today’s podcast about Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and Erectile Dysfunction. Dr. Masterson is a urologist in Miami, Fla. He serves as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Urology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He specializes in Male Reproductive and Sexual Medicine with the University of Miami Health System and Bruce W. Carter V.A. Medical Center.

Dr. Thomas Masterson

*I'll do my quick spiel on erectile dysfunction, so five things are required for an erection other than having a penis, blood flow, working nerves, appropriate levels of hormones specifically talking about testosterone, relaxation, and stimulation

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)

*so you want to be an informed consumer and understand that it's still an investigational product (16:55-21:00)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (13578).png

Screenshot (13577).png

SSHSSA74

We are joined by Dr. Thomas Masterson for today’s podcast about Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and Erectile Dysfunction. Dr. Masterson is a urologist in Miami, Fla. He serves as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Urology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He specializes in Male Reproductive and Sexual Medicine with the University of Miami Health System and Bruce W. Carter V.A. Medical Center.

Dr. Thomas Masterson

*I'll do my quick spiel on erectile dysfunction, so five things are required for an erection other than having a penis, blood flow, working nerves, appropriate levels of hormones specifically talking about testosterone, relaxation, and stimulation

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)

*so you want to be an informed consumer and understand that it's still an investigational product (16:55-21:00)
Good information. Interesting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching