Opinions on Thyroid resuts

Buy Lab Tests Online

broker

Hi guys
my doc says they are good but wanted some feedback.
free t4 is 1.11 ( .82- 1.77 ) ng/dl
free t3 is 3.0 ( 2.0 - 4.44 ) pg/ml
tsh is 2.420 ( .450- 4.500) uIu/ml

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi guys
my doc says they are good but wanted some feedback.
free t4 is 1.11 ( .82- 1.77 ) ng/dl
free t3 is 3.0 ( 2.0 - 4.44 ) pg/ml
tsh is 2.420 ( .450- 4.500) uIu/ml
They look OK. You could have reverse free T3 checked and both antibodies. At least I would.

sh1973

I had just about the exact numbers you have and tried Armour thyroid 1/2 grain. All I can say is it was a disaster. I spent two weeks with bp 150/100 and resting hr near 100bpm. I was completely anxiety ridden and had severe insomnia. My advice is tread cautiously because this crap stays in your system for weeks after stopping.

broker

Just curious. Are there thyroid meds that can raise my Free T3 from 3.0 to maybe 3.4 ?
im just curious if i would feel a tad more energetic and have a more positive mood with just a small bump in T3?
also, can taking a thyroid med permanently suppress naturual thyroid function as using Testosterone could?

sh1973

It does suppress function to a degree from what defy told me but it does bounce back when you stop. I’d recommend something like t3 only and stay the hell away from armour and meds like that. At least with t3 it’s out of your quick.

sh1973

I absolutely agree with that. It was definitely the worst experience I’ve ever had with any medication and like I said it lingers for weeks before returning to normal.

VacationMan

IMO messing with thyroid is not worth it unless there’s a blatant problem.

Exactly! If FT4 & FT3 are in range and your TSH is <= 2.5, I'd leave things alone. As was mentioned earlier, it would also be useful to have a look at your two thyroid antibodies. In particular, TPO can be elevated for quite some before it gets detected in the "usual" FT4/FT3/TSH measurements alone.

JohnTaylorHK

If the numbers are all at mid-level, like yours, I would leave it alone. If it ain't broke, don't fix it... On a side note, I am experimenting with Lugol's, and notice longer sleeping hours, but no better feeling of well-being. and no change in my hyperlipidaemia or tinnitus issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me