Nothing I try improves my libido. Need help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

As someone who hasn't had a libido for 23 years - I'm so jealous.

Will be trying Doxazosin now to calm SNS. Will see if it works.
I would like also to use these but I don’t think they are available here. Hell cream is not available.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

Man I TOTALLY can relate to that last sentence lol I’m on the cream and my libido is extreme at the moment, to the point where being in a committed relationship is a hell of a lot more difficult to be honest. Apparently my body just loves elevated dht as I feel amazing. My sex drive is distracting to the point I honestly think I’ll have to go back on injections, and I’ve never been one to struggle with impulse control of any kind really
Can u share ur protocol, how long u been with it and dosage plz

Nomad

I’m going to give the unorthodox answer. Do what you did last time (test p, or dbol) order FULL labs.... then when you come off and your libido is where you want it.... get blood drawn immediately. those will be the numbers you want to aim for. A big mistake people seem to make is, getting labs when they feel like shit, instead of when they feel at their best.

I’m also chasing libido and about the only thing I haven’t tried yet is cream. What dosages are you guys getting your cream and how frequently are you applying. Also, are you applying directly to the scrotum? I’m getting my labs next week and I’ve never really looked into dht so maybe that’s my issue

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me