Normal bloods / no muscular strength, libido or stamina

Buy Lab Tests Online

Aussieben

I’m in a weird situation for the last 12 months. I’ve got normal blood tests for all my hormones but zero libido, can’t get erections or if I do they’re weak and don’t last, I can’t lift a quarter of what I used to at gym and my energy / stamina is rock bottom. Anyone experienced fatigue and weakness and no sex drive? I’m 38 no health issues was always at gym prior to this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RickB

Not trying to be funny. I watch a lot of true crime docs and a lot of the poisoning narratives start with a guy feeling bad for months and the doctors are clueless. I would try to find a doctor who will test for the unexpected.

jobshopper

I’m in a weird situation for the last 12 months. I’ve got normal blood tests for all my hormones but zero libido, can’t get erections or if I do they’re weak and don’t last, I can’t lift a quarter of what I used to at gym and my energy / stamina is rock bottom. Anyone experienced fatigue and weakness and no sex drive? I’m 38 no health issues was always at gym prior to this.
Are you taking any supplements?

HarryCat2

Lyme disease, ME/CFS, Long Covid, any number of conditions could be causing your issues. It seems like you've ruled out hormonal issues so you should start trying to rule out some other conditions.

Ribeye

If you have not tested your thyroid functions, that may be a good place to start. Poor or hypothyroid function will leave you feeling zapped, tired, out of sorts, and crappy with flue like aches and pains at times, cycles of diarrhea and constipation, thinning hair, and more. Its a nasty cycle.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me