New labs results in. SHBG still high.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

Hey, as a background to these labs, I was consistently taking 10 mcg of compounded t3 UNTIL I ran out. I ran out on a Monday, and had the labs completed the following Thursday as Defy wouldn't fill the T3 until labs were done, although they sat on the results.

Other than that these are my natural labs. LDL was high, and I haven't eaten any fried or fast food.

Quality of the files are not good but that's how Defy sent them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-12-18-41-52-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-12-18-41-52-1.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2019-04-12-18-41-40-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-12-18-41-40-1-1.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 150
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Your total and free T are just about identical to mine before I started TRT. If I were you, I would start TRT. That’s just me though.

As far as thyroid goes, can’t really comment on it. You literally only had TSH and RT3 done, where’s the rest of your thyroid labs lol. Obv the thyroid labs you have mean basically nothing, since you had them done so long after your last dose of T3. Based on them though, you clearly need to up your T3 dose. Get that RT3 down to the single digits if possible. At least below 15. When increasing T3, it’s advised to increase by 5mcg every 5-7 days. And if it’s quick releasing T3, just make sure to take it throughout the day in divided doses, not all at once in the am.

I think it's very frustrating to see the clinic treating a guy with T3, let him run out, and then not even have that specific test in the labs. It's things that make you wonder...you know because youre supposed to be on your Thyroid meds when you have a draw to see how well you're doing.

Vvs1

Your total and free T are just about identical to mine before I started TRT. If I were you, I would start TRT. That’s just me though.

As far as thyroid goes, can’t really comment on it. You literally only had TSH and RT3 done, where’s the rest of your thyroid labs lol. Obv the thyroid labs you have mean basically nothing, since you had them done so long after your last dose of T3. Based on them though, you clearly need to up your T3 dose. Get that RT3 down to the single digits if possible. At least below 15. When increasing T3, it’s advised to increase by 5mcg every 5-7 days. And if it’s quick releasing T3, just make sure to take it throughout the day in divided doses, not all at once in the am.

I'm considering TRT. I actually have the meds, just hesitant to begin.

It appears that lab results were missing. Something is messed up.

In your opinion, is it advisable to get RT3 to single digits, even if SHBG goes up.

Vvs1

Did a medical professional do this to you or was it the non-medical front office staff that stopped your care?

They responded to my online portal order with a rejection. They think I'm on TRT because I ordered it so they want TRT style labs and a physical.

I had to take a whole day off work since Labcorp is so far away, and I had to find a clinic that would do a physical. Spent the rest of the day depressed thinking about my issues.

Gman86

I'm considering TRT. I actually have the meds, just hesitant to begin.

It appears that lab results were missing. Something is messed up.

In your opinion, is it advisable to get RT3 to single digits, even if SHBG goes up.

Yup. Definitely more important to get your free T3 around 3.7+, and RT3 below 15. Single digits would be preferred. Cuz if your at 14 on a blood test, it’s a little too close for comfort. On your next labs you could easily be at 18. I would get it down to the single digits so that if it fluctuates, you still stay below 15.

Having optimal thyroid function is the absolute priority over SHBG. If SHBG goes way up, just take more testosterone if you have to, to compensate for the elevated SHBG.

They responded to my online portal order with a rejection. They think I'm on TRT because I ordered it so they want TRT style labs and a physical.

I had to take a whole day off work since Labcorp is so far away, and I had to find a clinic that would do a physical. Spent the rest of the day depressed thinking about my issues.

That front office is infuriating, for me...there's no way that they can direct patient care like that. And they get just plain get it WRONG.

Vvs1

Yup. Definitely more important to get your free T3 around 3.7+, and RT3 below 15. Single digits would be preferred. Cuz if your at 14 on a blood test, it’s a little too close for comfort. On your next labs you could easily be at 18. I would get it down to the single digits so that if it fluctuates, you still stay below 15.

Having optimal thyroid function is the absolute priority over SHBG. If SHBG goes way up, just take more testosterone if you have to, to compensate for the elevated SHBG.

Ok. I'm not on TRT at the moment though.

I responded really well numbers wise with Clomid, AI, DHEA. Numbers were on point, but symptoms never improved. My first labs ever had shbg at 37, so shbg is all over the place. It even went up to the 80s on a no meat diet thinking it may help clear/detox any liver issues. I immediately stopped that diet.

Vvs1

That front office is infuriating, for me...there's no way that they can direct patient care like that. And they get just plain get it WRONG.

I forgive them. They are just told to blow their whistles and thats part of their job. It's just frustrating because I know how long it will take to have thyroid meds in my hand again, not that I even know thyroids help my condition.

I have enough grief.

fifty

Had they been prescribing the t3 all along for you? I can see their perspective if you are a totally new client. Otherwise wtf

Gman86

Ok. I'm not on TRT at the moment though.

I responded really well numbers wise with Clomid, AI, DHEA. Numbers were on point, but symptoms never improved. My first labs ever had shbg at 37, so shbg is all over the place. It even went up to the 80s on a no meat diet thinking it may help clear/detox any liver issues. I immediately stopped that diet.

Oh sorry, for some reason I assumed you were on TRT. So that’s a tough one when you don’t have the luxury of just increasing your testosterone levels by upping your dose.

I also tried clomid. Great testosterone level, felt suicidal. No exaggeration.

Vvs1

Oh sorry, for some reason I assumed you were on TRT. So that’s a tough one when you don’t have the luxury of just increasing your testosterone levels by upping your dose.

I also tried clomid. Great testosterone level, felt suicidal. No exaggeration.

I had a similar feeling with a full dose of Clomid. I may try cutting it to quarters. For now, I'm just sticking with Tongkat Ali, and alternating Vitex and Mucuna.

I have an appt with Dr Calkins Tuesday. I feel like I have to stay with Defy in case I go TRT, which seems to be the last option, other than a psychiatrist.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me