New drug increases human life span by 30%, according to Mayo Clinic

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Scientists may never find the elixir of life, but they are finding new ways to extend our life spans. One day, protecting our cells from aging may be as easy as taking a pill. Mayo Clinic researchers say senolytic drugs can boost a key protein in the body that may protect older people against aspects of aging and a range of diseases. Their findings, which are published in eBioMedicine demonstrate this in mice and human studies.

Senolytics developed at Mayo Clinic and given once clear the bloodstream of senescent or "zombie" cells. These cells contribute to multiple diseases and negative aspects of aging. This study shows that the removal of senescent cells significantly boosts the production of a protective protein called a-klotho.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

The title is rigged. The studies did not show "the new drug" increased HUMAN lifespan. It was actually gene therapy in mice.

The actual medical article itself, is very clear that many of the conjectures in it are "interpretations" of the data. They are also very clear that they have FINANCIAL interest in supporting the patents of the studied senolytics.

One of the senolytics is Dasatinib plus Quercetin. Dasatinin is a leukemia immune suppressor with possible dangerous side effects so I don't see how that will get any use, unless in already sick people.

Quercetin alone was not studied - either doesn't work well or it's just cannot be monetized.

The third alleged senolytic is Fisetin, which currently has shaky safety studies - it interferes with cell division ...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me