Needle length question

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

I have tried subq (3/8" 26g), IM 1/2" 28g, and IM 5/8" 25g. I seem to feel way better using the 5/8" needle pushed in deep (so maybe 1" in). Does this make any sense or is it a coincidence? Or is it based on the location I'm injecting (usually ventroglute, lateral quad, or delt)?

When I say feel way better that means I get the oh sh** libido rush ~12-24hrs afterward. I definitely don't get that if I go subq and it's hit or miss with the shorter needles.

I am thinking of going with 1" needles in the future. I am like 6'0" 215lbs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Empower has 1” 25g. Can order on the defy store if you’re a patient. I don’t have any other links but I’m sure you could find them.

Only thing that improved water retention for me was anastrozole but I believe you’ve been there done that.

And that's part of all of this, trying different things til one works better for you. I may give a longer than 1/2" a try though I do push it deep against the skin. Though a 1" seems large but that's just a mental thing I have about it.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've always used an 1/2 in syringe, first I use a 27g now I use a 29g for a shallow IM, it gets my levels into a nice range. For me, I never felt that I had to go any deeper.

fifty

Last edited:

blackebob

dumb question but, do I load them the same since they are not insulin syringes? I mean to take a .1 mil load .1mil? I am only asking because somebody made a big dealmout of needle dead space.

fifty

I notice no dead space on these. It depends on the syringe.

Low dead space syringes have a rubber cylinder off the top of the plunger to push out any potentially “wasted oil”.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me