Need Help. Not Sure Where To Go From Here...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I had been taking 50 mg of test cyp every 3.5 days for a while. (4 months or so) I felt great in terms of energy, sense of well being. But I did have sides : Back acne, erectile dysfunction, and this weird mental fog. I couldn't sit still, or read for the life of me. I just got really irritable and flustered.

Other than that my sense of well being and energy were great.

Here was my bloodwork:

Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)
IGF1: 252 ng/mL (101-307)

Looked pretty good but wasn't are why I was having these sides so I decided to Try an EOD Protocol to see if I felt any better.

I started taking 25 mg EOD and after 3 months here was my bloodwork

Total T:
907 ng/dl (250-1100)
Free T:
167.0 pg/ml (35.0-155.0)
Estradiol (Ultrasensitive): 45 pg/ml (< OR = 29 pg/mL)
SHBG: 29.2 nmol/l (10-50)

Now my erection quality is up and my mental clarity is great. I have a tech job that requires a lot of analytical thinking and problem-solving. I can honestly say I've never performed this well at work in my life.

However Im often tired mid-day and just feel flat. I dont feel depressed, and I dont feel Happy. Just neutral. And Im missing the sense of well0being that I had twice a week, but I know that brain fog I was experiencing

Any suggestions on where I should go from here?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Your first protocol was clearly overdoing it and getting you mentally high on Testosterone. The second protocol still looks too much for Free Testosterone. You can try to reduce even further - you don't need that much Free T to function optimally.

If not, try adding a mild stimulant in the morning - coffee, green tea, guarana powder, or superoxide dismutase.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me