My serum T levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I just had testing done on Saturday morning 3/5 at Quest For years I have been taking black market Testosterone undeconate and my doctor monitored the results Why, my insurance would not cover the test and it was much cheaper to get it black market than pay cash. Anyway, over 6 years back I was consistently in the high 800's to high 900's. In August of this year it mysteriously dropped to 350 using the same dose. So I used the same done more frequently for two months and in late December of 2021 I tested again to find I was now at 321. I felt like I had been unplugged, my weight was falling and the results inn the gym were miserable. I knew what I was taking was not any good. So I finally caved in and my doctor wrote my a script for testosterone cypionate and my Medicare advantage covers it. He is having me do 200mg every 10 days and I opted to do this sub-q. So I paid cash to get a comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid panel and serum testosterone test done on Saturday just out of curiosity. My appointment with the doctor is in April. Anyway, I was totally shocked at the results. I swear on a stack of Bibles I am only using what my doctor told me to use and NOTHING else. This test was done 4 days after my last injection. I guess real testosterone gives real results, huh?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I am going to add some of the items from last December's TU flop + I always also taking 25mg of Winstrol to now when I am only using 200mg of test cypionate ever 10 days.

Here is a comparison of my comprehensive metabolic panel items and testosterone from last December when I was on 750mg of testosterone undeconate/month and 25mg of winstrol/d. The Winstrol no doubt wrecked my lipid values in only 5 weeks. Also started taking TUDCA January 1st and I am not seeing that this works very well but some.

December , 2021
LIPID PANEL, STANDARD
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL - 182
HDL CHOLESTEROL – 37 L
TRIGLYCERIDES – 97
LDL-CHOLESTEROL – 127 H
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 4.9
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL – 145 H
GLUCOSE - 85
UREA NITROGEN (BUN) - 29 H
CREATININE 1.37 H
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 54 L
CHLORIDE - 98
CARBON DIOXIDE – 34 H
AST 53 H
ALT 70 H
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, RGA
MALES (ADULT), IA 321

March 5, 2022
LIPID PANEL, STANDARD
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL - 179
HDL CHOLESTEROL - 57
TRIGLYCERIDES - 71
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 106 H
CHOL/HDLC RATIO - 3.1
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL – 122
GLUCOSE - 82
UREA NITROGEN (BUN) - 19
CREATININE - 1.70 H
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN - 41 L
CHLORIDE - 96 L
CARBON DIOXIDE - 35 H
AST 41 H
ALT 66 H
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL – RGA
MALES (ADULT), IA 2103 H
Verified by repeat analysis.

MIP1950

Your experience is what I've read about UGL testosterone but I do understand that if you can't find a doctor to give you a script, then you do what you have to if labs show that your T is low. But, from a safety/purity standpoint, better to have an rx. Now, there are so many clinics scripting T; not like it was 10 years ago. Sellers aren't giving away UGL T. Even 'legit' UGLs have their profit margin.

BigTex

Your experience is what I've read about UGL testosterone but I do understand that if you can't find a doctor to give you a script, then you do what you have to if labs show that your T is low. But, from a safety/purity standpoint, better to have an rx. Now, there are so many clinics scripting T; not like it was 10 years ago. Sellers aren't giving away UGL T. Even 'legit' UGLs have their profit margin.

OK, here is the long version of my decision process:

Before 2016, I can count on my hand how many times I have seen a doctor and most of those were for DOT physicals and drug testing at work. I just don't get sick so have no need to see one unless I get injured. As I got up in age and was faced with retiring, I eventually found a primary care physician and decided to do a lot of check ups. My insurance had a low co-pay so I took advantage of it. After I retired, my insurance sucked. Anyway, he wrote me a script then even though my t levels was 781. No way was I going to pay $200_+ for a vial of testosterone cypionate. So I kept with my long time source. Have always I paid $250 for 100g of Test Undeconate raw powder = 40, 1cc vials at 250mg/ml (~$6 each). That's a whole lot of very cheap TU and it always worked very well for me until about a year ago. My source apparently got sloppy on the testing and some worthless TU slipped through. I got a lot of apologies and a refund and wasted a year of my life with low t levels..

Risky, certainly but athletes have had to turn to that since 1989 when this government decided to make athletes using steroids into hardened criminals. Before 1989, I got prescription test from a doctor. So, I saw no reason to change what I was doing and was not going to be sucked into some of these TRT clinics that are RAPING people with their ridiculous prices. Trust me I have looked for years. Insurance won't cover this so we pay huge sums of money for something I have been doing for the majority of my life illegally and for very little money. I can get blood work done cheaply and know how to read the results.

Once I got on Medicare Advantage I took advantage of the ridiculously low co-pays. For $5, I got to see my old doctor again. I showed him blood work since 2016 and with the last 3 he said I was androgen deficient and wrote me a script. Medicare Advantage paid for the script and my out of pocket was $14 for the testosterone cypionate and $5 for the doctor. Not such a bad price. Instead of paying cash for blood work, now Medicare Advantage covers it. Can't get that deal at most of these TRT clinics. However, my goals now are longevity and not competition.

So yes, sometimes in life we have to do what we have to do. I was an athlete competing in an international arena and had no other choices. The absolutely last thing I wanted was to have some medical record establishing my steroid use. Now I I am retired I could care a less. I already have a nice life insurance policy and don't have to worry about this coming back on me. Medicare approves it so they can't complain. Even my cardiologist is great with it.

Now I am glad to see my body reacted so well with the legal pharma (India) testosterone but IMHO, 2103 is far higher than what I want for TRT. Do I feel better than 321? Certainly, my strength is back my muscles have filled back out again and I just generally feel better. However, I am no longer competing. I am hoping the doctor will drop me down to 100mg-150mg every 10 days to try to get this down to the 800-900 range. But my present blood work is not so bad considering the 2103 T reading. The LDL makes me uncomfortable, but I think my cardiologist is going to address that after seeing my reading. I told him months ago to put me on Repatha, but he was hesitant. Statins didn't work and ezetimibe didn't do much.

Next month I will get back on the Omnitrope (2iu/d).

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I am going to add some of the items from last December's TU flop + I always also taking 25mg of Winstrol to now when I am only using 200mg of test cypionate ever 10 days.

Here is a comparison of my comprehensive metabolic panel items and testosterone from last December when I was on 750mg of testosterone undeconate/month and 25mg of winstrol/d. The Winstrol no doubt wrecked my lipid values in only 5 weeks. Also started taking TUDCA January 1st and I am not seeing that this works very well but some.

December , 2021
LIPID PANEL, STANDARD
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL - 182
HDL CHOLESTEROL – 37 L
TRIGLYCERIDES – 97
LDL-CHOLESTEROL – 127 H
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 4.9
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL – 145 H
GLUCOSE - 85
UREA NITROGEN (BUN) - 29 H
CREATININE 1.37 H
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 54 L
CHLORIDE - 98
CARBON DIOXIDE – 34 H
AST 53 H
ALT 70 H
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, RGA
MALES (ADULT), IA 321

March 5, 2022
LIPID PANEL, STANDARD
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL - 179
HDL CHOLESTEROL - 57
TRIGLYCERIDES - 71
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 106 H
CHOL/HDLC RATIO - 3.1
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL – 122
GLUCOSE - 82
UREA NITROGEN (BUN) - 19
CREATININE - 1.70 H
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN - 41 L
CHLORIDE - 96 L
CARBON DIOXIDE - 35 H
AST 41 H
ALT 66 H
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL – RGA
MALES (ADULT), IA 2103 H
Verified by repeat analysis.
Injecting 200 mg of testosterone and then having labs after 4 days. I would expect your testosterone levels to be super high. You should consider injecting 50 mg twice a week. If you did your labs on injection day before you injected I'm sure your labs would have been super low.

BigTex

Injecting 200 mg of testosterone and then having labs after 4 days. I would expect your testosterone levels to be super high. You should consider injecting 50 mg twice a week. If you did your labs on injection day before you injected I'm sure your labs would have been super low.

Thanks Vince! Yea, I expected it to be higher but certainly not that high. Once side of me right now is saying HELL YEA and the other side is saying kind of high for 65 year old huh. My doctor wanted me to go 200mg ever 7 days then he changed it to every 10 days. I did 250mg/wk when I competed and got very good results. I honestly thing 100mg/wk will be more realistic. I may try breaking it up to do doses depending on what my doctor advises. I did this test on my own because my cardiologist wanted to see the lipid values and I was very curious about my testosterone levels. Now this being said. I did 750 in TU and went on the 12th week to get tested and had a 981. Perhaps my blood clearance is very slow? That does happen as we age and no doubt the rate is very individual.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince! Yea, I expected it to be higher but certainly not that high. Once side of me right now is saying HELL YEA and the other side is saying kind of high for 65 year old huh. My doctor wanted me to go 200mg ever 7 days then he changed it to every 10 days. I did 250mg/wk when I competed and got very good results. I honestly thing 100mg/wk will be more realistic. I may try breaking it up to do doses depending on what my doctor advises. I did this test on my own because my cardiologist wanted to see the lipid values and I was very curious about my testosterone levels. Now this being said. I did 750 in TU and went on the 12th week to get tested and had a 981. Perhaps my blood clearance is very slow? That does happen as we age and no doubt the rate is very individual.
Yeah as we age our SHBG increases and we hold our total testosterone levels longer.

Maybe that's why on average older men do better on TRT than younger men?

BigTex

Most likely so Vince. It is also the same for other medications as we age it takes longer to clear. I have an excel cycle calculator based on 1/2 lives of the different anabolic steroids. It shows the amount of drug with and without ester left in the system plus androgen/anabolic units of the drug. As you can imagine, in time there is a build up of testosterone because when we inject again, as it all has not cleared body. I figured that after 5 weeks of every 10 days, I had worked up to 88mg no ester remaining. Four days after my injection there was 162mg no ester (235mg ester). After about 7 weeks it evens out. But that is a pretty good dose, combine that with actual clearance rates and it might be even higher.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me