My first experience with hcg was heaven. Problem i can't replicate first experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

rimster

My first time using hcg the intimate experience two days later was nothing like i can ever remember. Sensitivity and hardness was unmatched since my early twenties and i don't even remember it being that good back then. However it was a one time experience and it never happened again. On hcg twice a week and daily test 16 mg. Having problems with sensitivity and ed issues. Anyone have a similar experience and know how to replicate it? Should i stop it for two weeks and then try again? Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

HCG may be the problem. Also remember, you’re trying to circumvent a disease process. Your body is smart and so you can’t fool it for long.

I had a similar experience with all my type 2 diabetes medicines, first dose amazing things happened, second dose things return to as they were because taking a drug doesn’t change the fact I have diabetes.

What are your current health conditions?

What steps have you taken to improve said medical conditions?

Last edited:

aneuman

My first time using hcg the intimate experience two days later was nothing like i can ever remember. Sensitivity and hardness was unmatched since my early twenties and i don't even remember it being that good back then. However it was a one time experience and it never happened again. On hcg twice a week and daily test 16 mg. Having problems with sensitivity and ed issues. Anyone have a similar experience and know how to replicate it? Should i stop it for two weeks and then try again? Thanks in advance

I hear you @rimster. Been there, done that. It seems that the body has found homeostasis at a point that's not very gratifying for us, you can shake it for a bit, but it always comes back to where it was.

I don't think there's much you can do. I've done everything: diet, exercise (cardio and weights), sleep, supplements, no supplements. All my health markers are good in my latest blood work and I don't have any health conditions. I have lost weight, gained weight, nothing brings back the feelings of that first HCG shot.

DS3

Changing the protocol has always helped me relive the honeymoon phase. For example, you could change your twice weekly HCG dosing to every day or EOD, or you could go for a larger once weekly shot for a period of time.

I have always found that rekindling the honeymoon via a protocol change has been a necessary strategy for me to continue doing OKAY on TRT.

rimster

Thanks guys for your help. You guys are the best.
At 37 i had extreme fatigue and ed issues. My tt came at 150! Ever since i was on testeorone my fatigue resolved.( Thanks to your book Nelson which educated me at getting the right diagnosis fast) My ed is on and off but much better than before. Sensitivity is still an issue if anyone has good ideas. I tried small doses of hcg every day but that seemed to make feel worse as systemlord pointed out so too much hcg for me is not good. I'm gonna try every ten days but hope it won't mess with my fertility as we're trying to conceive. God bless you all

aneuman

Changing the protocol has always helped me relive the honeymoon phase. For example, you could change your twice weekly HCG dosing to every day or EOD, or you could go for a larger once weekly shot for a period of time.

I have always found that rekindling the honeymoon via a protocol change has been a necessary strategy for me to continue doing OKAY on TRT.
Good for you! I've changed from 2000 IU a week to 200 IU every day to every possibility in between (never exceeding 2000 a week total), and nothing brings back the amazing feeling I had during the first couple of weeks. Everything under the sun was better.

Unfortunately, my doctor did not order any labs at that time and I have no idea which parameters I was operating on when I found El Dorado; the map is lost, and I can't find it again.

rimster

switching to daily Tprop gave a large boost. erection each AM. less e2 highs. on cyp no morning wood. overall i feel way better on Tprop then Tcyp
That's interesting. How long were you on the prop for ? Can it be still early honeymoon stage? When i switched from cream to cyp i had a honey moon phase for a month

rimster

Good for you! I've changed from 2000 IU a week to 200 IU every day to every possibility in between (never exceeding 2000 a week total), and nothing brings back the amazing feeling I had during the first couple of weeks. Everything under the sun was better.

Unfortunately, my doctor did not order any labs at that time and I have no idea which parameters I was operating on when I found El Dorado; the map is lost, and I can't find it again.
Did you ever try stopping hcg for two weeks? Maybe the body will "forget"

t_spacemonkey

That's interesting. How long were you on the prop for ? Can it be still early honeymoon stage? When i switched from cream to cyp i had a honey moon phase for a month
I don't think this is a honeymoon phase. this most likely has to do with peaks and lows which more mimic a natural cycle. not sure what else. i've ran a test went back on cyp, and just don't feel as good, a bit more anxious.

rimster

I don't think this is a honeymoon phase. this most likely has to do with peaks and lows which more mimic a natural cycle. not sure what else. i've ran a test went back on cyp, and just don't feel as good, a bit more anxious.
I'm a daily injection guy. Tried every other way and if i don't do daily i immediately feel low t symptoms. Will t prop be a good try for people who need daily like me?

Systemlord

Is that oral?
Yes, it’s oral.
If injections it would be too hard. And why is it better
I’d rather take an oral twice daily than inject daily. If I’m going to be out and about later in the day, I can put the gel capsule in my keychain/pill container rather than having to bring my vial, alcohol wipes and syringes with me.

If you respond better to daily injections, maybe twice daily will be even better for you. The clinical trials showed equal effectiveness to injections (998 peak and 300> trough levels).

Jatenzo produces higher DHT versus injections.

Jatenzo is expensive, full insurance coverage (low copay) is a must!

Nelson Vergel tried to get a competing brand to Jatenzo covered, $600+ per refill.

Last edited:

Willyt

I'm a daily injection guy. Tried every other way and if i don't do daily i immediately feel low t symptoms. Will t prop be a good try for people who need daily like me?
Prop is fast acting so yes its best used daily. There are couple of great threads on the topic.

rimster

Prop is fast acting so yes its best used daily. There are couple of great threads on the topic.
Thanks. I don't think I'll get insurance to cover the oral. If i do get the prop do i use the same amount of mg that I'm doing on the cyp? Or is it gonna be it's own dosage

Jerajera

On hcg twice a week

What dose? Have you tried a different injection frequency?

I've changed from 2000 IU a week to 200 IU every day to every possibility in between (never exceeding 2000 a week total), and nothing brings back the amazing feeling I had during the first couple of weeks

Have you tried a dose lower than 200iu/day?

I think there's a study showing that 250iu EoD (= 125iu/day) was enough to regain 93% testicular function. 200iu/day on top of some exogenous Test might be too high for some men to get away with

Last edited:

Willyt

Thanks. I don't think I'll get insurance to cover the oral. If i do get the prop do i use the same amount of mg that I'm doing on the cyp? Or is it gonna be it's own dosage
Lower your daily dose for sure. Prop has much higher peak than either Cyp/Enan. It can be bit of a rough ride because of the peaks and valleys which is why some guys guys blend prop and enanthate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me