Low T or Normal ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

muzza

Hello, I've been having the symptoms of Low T for a while.

I was wondering if someone can help with my results.

Would this be considered low ?

Screenshot_20190613-051806_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20190613-052027_Drive.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

Yes your T would definitely be considered low.
No absolutely not, everything is within the normal range. Most doctors will not prescribe testosterone with this blood work and risk losing their medical license. Investigate all options and try to optimize what you do have. If all else fails keep an eye on it , multiple blood draws below range the doctor should prescribe at that point.

antelopers

No absolutely not, everything is within the normal range. Most doctors will not prescribe testosterone with this blood work and risk losing their medical license. Investigate all options and try to optimize what you do have. If all else fails keep an eye on it , multiple blood draws below range the doctor should prescribe at that point.
I disagree. He's in the mid to low 300s if you convert to ng/dl which is low for men who aren't 90 years old. Bottom of the scale for t and free T - keep in mind these ranges are based on total population which includes sick and old, that does not mean normal or optimal.

He is more than low enough to qualify him for treatment with doctors or clinics that actually specialize in helping to treat testosterone deficiencies, whatever that course of treatment may be. Just because endocrinologists who aren't up to date won't prescribe testosterone does not mean that he has good T levels and does not mean there aren't other interventions or lifestyle factors he can change.

at15

I'm just doubting most doctors prescribing here. If he has access to some special doctor great but most dont have an option for this.

antelopers

I'm just doubting most doctors prescribing here. If he has access to some special doctor great but most dont have an option for this.
I see what you mean but his question wasn't about a testosterone prescription, just about his levels. Nor was TRT recommended. Those markers, combined with his anecdotal report of low T symptoms, indicate Low T. There are clinics in England that he can use, the same way we have places like Defy in the US.

muzza

Thank you for you replies,

The doctor did prescribe TRT due to my low levels.
I'm going to monitor this closely.

Thanks alot for all your input

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale