Low SHBG guy here... Test Prop SubQ ED works best for me...

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

*Background- My SHBG has always been bottom of range 0-10% of Lab Corp range (10-20)...

So years after not enjoying the benefits of TRT due to my doc not having a clue (I was injecting total 200mg/Cyp - 100mg x 2/pr wk). Realized I should have been injecting smaller and more frequently.

About 6 months ago I switched to Test Prop using SubQ/ ED (140mg total/wk).... within a week I was feeling stronger, muscles were feeling fuller, more energy but the pain was annoying as hell.... So I ran the Test prop for about 2 1/2 months (until it ran out) and switched to a blend 200mg Cyp/ 50mg Prop (250mg total) and continued with 140mg total/wk SubQ ED... For the past month or so I haven't felt as good as I did as on straight Prop and I feel like I am holding a little extra water due to the esters of the Cyp floating around....

Looks like I am going to go back to Prop SubQ/ED and just add extra GSO in the syringe to lessen Pain as the benefits I was feeling from Prop are so much better than I am getting from Cyp injecting Ed...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BillyJ03z

Are you using empower prop? Its pain free for me.
No... my doc ordered my prop from a local compounding pharmacy in my area.... funny thing is that my first vial that I got of Prop did not hurt at all, but my second vial I got hurt... I looked at the label and both vials were made by different pharm techs and the vial that hurt probably was made with more Benz/solvent than the prior... my prop was 100mg/ml.... It's easier to deal with when I add xtra GSO in the vial... but the blend cyp 200mg/prop50mg (250mg total) isn't working well for me

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if you went to daily injection and only injected a smaller amount of propionate at a time. In all honesty I do think testosterone cypionate is the best way to go.

BillyJ03z

I wonder if you went to daily injection and only injected a smaller amount of propionate at a time. In all honesty I do think testosterone cypionate is the best way to go.
I am injecting daily, but I don't think the Cyp SubQ ED route is agreeing with my body as well as the Prop SubQ ED route... I was feeling great on Prop SubQ injecting daily, but I switched back to Cyp because of the pain especially when I went shallow IM in the quad..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me