Low IGF-1 and a ruptured tendon - which peptide would be better?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BryanW

During my most recent consult with Dr. Calkins, he recommended starting BPC-157 (250mcg ED SQ) and CJC-1295/Ipamorelin (350mcg ED SQ).

The former because I just had surgery to reattach my left distal bicep tendon (8/11/2020), and the latter because my IGF-1 has been trending down over the last 2 years and is currently at 78 ng/ml.

Both treatments are a bit pricey, and I don't think I could do both financially, but I'd like to try one. Which option do you think is best? My thoughts are that the CJC-1295/Ipamorelin would help with the tendon recovery in addition to all the other benefits of increasing IGF-1, while the BPC-157 would only help with the tendon recovery.

Background: 43 y.o., 6'1" 230#. Clomid 25mg ED, AI 0.125MG 3X week, Powerlifting (not a competitor). No real problem putting muscle on when lifting and eating well. Sleep is terrible - mild sleep apnea being treated with a CPAP. Ruptured bicep tendon using mixed-grip for deadlifts (normally use hook grip, but made a fateful decision on the day I was testing a new 1RM PR).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My experience has been 157 really helped with all sorts of muscle/tendon issues and dabbling with the other peptides helped with getting great rest. Other than financial, I don't see why can't do both.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me