looking for success stories on individuals who conceived while on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

So I've been on trt now for 8 years, and of recently decided to start thinking about fertility and children with my GF. I never knew how hard, frustrating, and down right nerve racking it would be dealing with docs, urologists, etc. None will write a script for hcg. Never been this down before. I feel as if there is nowhere to turn to in regards to help. I will be going back to defy to seek out Dr Saya for help. Protocol im thinking is 1000 ius of hcg mon wed fri. Or if ill have to come off trt, which is also terrifying, as I don't wanna go thru the changes, plus feeling horrible.

I guess this post is for hope, in that some of you were successful conceiving while on trt by adding fertility drugs

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

So I've been on trt now for 8 years, and of recently decided to start thinking about fertility and children with my GF. I never knew how hard, frustrating, and down right nerve racking it would be dealing with docs, urologists, etc. None will write a script for hcg. Never been this down before. I feel as if there is nowhere to turn to in regards to help. I will be going back to defy to seek out Dr Saya for help. Protocol im thinking is 1000 ius of hcg mon wed fri. Or if ill have to come off trt, which is also terrifying, as I don't wanna go thru the changes, plus feeling horrible.

I guess this post is for hope, in that some of you were successful conceiving while on trt by adding fertility drugs
When my wife and I conceived last year, I had been on TRT for a decade. Without HCG, I literally had no semen upon orgasm - none. For about 3 years prior to conception, I used very low doses of HCG - 500 IU weekly or less. About 4 months away from conception, I upped my HCG dosage to 500 IU EOD and dropped my TRT from 200 mg weekly to 80 mg. My wife and I conceived our first month of trying.

There is hope. Actually, there is a great deal of hope that you will be able to conceive.

A few points to make clear.

1. I dropped my TRT dose for a single reason: too high a dose of HCG combined with high dose of TRT has always made me aggressive and anxious. So, I opted to lower the TRT doses.

2. Testicular response to HCG varies. Some men are highly sensitive, and others receive no response. If you are secondary hypogonadal, then there is a good chance you will respond.

3. Many men are not sterile on TRT. There are countless records of bodybuilders taking large doses of exogenous gear and conceiving while on cycle.

hfbjr

When my wife and I conceived last year, I had been on TRT for a decade. Without HCG, I literally had no semen upon orgasm - none. For about 3 years prior to conception, I used very low doses of HCG - 500 IU weekly or less. About 4 months away from conception, I upped my HCG dosage to 500 IU EOD and dropped my TRT from 200 mg weekly to 80 mg. My wife and I conceived our first month of trying.

There is hope. Actually, there is a great deal of hope that you will be able to conceive.

A few points to make clear.

1. I dropped my TRT dose for a single reason: too high a dose of HCG combined with high dose of TRT has always made me aggressive and anxious. So, I opted to lower the TRT doses.

2. Testicular response to HCG varies. Some men are highly sensitive, and others receive no response. If you are secondary hypogonadal, then there is a good chance you will respond.

3. Many men are not sterile on TRT. There are countless records of bodybuilders taking large doses of exogenous gear and conceiving while on cycle.
DS3, first off congratulations to you and your wife. That's what I'm looking for. Something to bring me up. I'm on 1 ml of test cyp x 2 a week, plus NPP. I have slowly titration down from 90 mgs x 2 week, to now 80 mgs. I'll even drop lower. Shortly I'll be adding HCG.

Before HCG was stopped, I was using 500units 3 tines a week. Felt amazing too. Minus hcg, I feel slightly off. I have been using gonadorelin in its place.

I've never been so overwhelmed, going from one doc, to another, to urologists just to get hcg. They leave you high and dry.

Again thank you for the post, I needed some positivity. I never thought conceiving would be such an issue

Stoak

If you want it to happen quickly you should come off TRT. I did it this way and my wife was pregnant as soon as it was possible. 5 months from my last shot. It's your best sure shot.

Get a semen analysis to see where you are.

Dr Rand has been quoted as advising what the above poster has done. You need to back off your T dosage and up the HCG.

Medicwithachub

We had my daughter after I had been on TRT for 5 years. No breaks, various T dosages. No ancillaries, no HCG, nothing.

BUT- it took a year. We weren’t really planning but we weren’t exactly NOT trying to have a kid

hfbjr

If you want it to happen quickly you should come off TRT. I did it this way and my wife was pregnant as soon as it was possible. 5 months from my last shot. It's your best sure shot.

Get a semen analysis to see where you are.

Dr Rand has been quoted as advising what the above poster has done. You need to back off your T dosage and up the HCG.
I just watched one of his YouTube videos on fertility, and he said same thing. Lowering the trt dose, while adding HCG, THEN UPPING HCG dose as the weeks go on. That was promising. Thank you for the reply, it helps.

Gman86

I’ve remained fertile without ever having to come off of testosterone. So I would only come off of test as the very last option after exhausting all other options. I’ve always been able to remain fertile with just test and HCG at 1000iu’s or less. Been on HRT for almost a decade. Have used HCG on and off over the years

Stoak

I just watched one of his YouTube videos on fertility, and he said same thing. Lowering the trt dose, while adding HCG, THEN UPPING HCG dose as the weeks go on. That was promising. Thank you for the reply, it helps.

Have you had a semen analysis done? They a few hundred $ and you don't need a prescription to do this. Also, who is prescribing your testosterone? I find it a bit shocking that same provider wouldn't prescribe HCG. Are you handling your own TRT w/o a doc? No judgements just curious about the situation.

hfbjr

Have you had a semen analysis done? They a few hundred $ and you don't need a prescription to do this. Also, who is prescribing your testosterone? I find it a bit shocking that same provider wouldn't prescribe HCG. Are you handling your own TRT w/o a doc? No judgements just curious about the situation.
I'm with a trt clinic. I take 1 ml of test cyp( 250 mgs per ml) mon and thur.

150 mgs of NPP a week. Caber and anastrozole when needed.

I've started to lower my test dose from one ml twice a week to 90 x a week. Then I'll go down to 80 x2. All the way down to 60 mgs x week. I'll probably stop the NPP.

Unfortunately, my clinic can no longer get HCG via compounding pharmacy, and don't write scripts. So I've had to sign up with defy medical, to get hcg. They'll write a script and fax it to my pharmacy. Only thing that sux is my insurance will only cover the HCG if it received thru one pharmacy 50 minutes away from me, but they'll overnight it to me.

I have not done a semen analysis. I know dumb, but I don't wanna freak out if it's zero. That being said, I will do one once I've been on hcg for a couple months.

One last thing, I've never ever experienced testicular shrinkage, pain, etc when not on hcg.

Also I forgot, I've been on gonadorelin as a substitute for the hcg. But from what I've read, doesn't compare to hcg in terms of fertility

Stoak

I'm with a trt clinic. I take 1 ml of test cyp( 250 mgs per ml) mon and thur.

150 mgs of NPP a week. Caber and anastrozole when needed.

I've started to lower my test dose from one ml twice a week to 90 x a week. Then I'll go down to 80 x2. All the way down to 60 mgs x week. I'll probably stop the NPP.

Unfortunately, my clinic can no longer get HCG via compounding pharmacy, and don't write scripts. So I've had to sign up with defy medical, to get hcg. They'll write a script and fax it to my pharmacy. Only thing that sux is my insurance will only cover the HCG if it received thru one pharmacy 50 minutes away from me, but they'll overnight it to me.

I have not done a semen analysis. I know dumb, but I don't wanna freak out if it's zero. That being said, I will do one once I've been on hcg for a couple months.

One last thing, I've never ever experienced testicular shrinkage, pain, etc when not on hcg.

Also I forgot, I've been on gonadorelin as a substitute for the hcg. But from what I've read, doesn't compare to hcg in terms of fertility

You can get Pregnyl 10,000 with a goodrx coupon for roughly 110-120$. This is how I get my HCG.

hfbjr

Just an update. I met with an endocrinologist specializing in male fertility. And it was awesome. I'll be lowering my testosterone to 60 mgs mon/ thur, and adding 1600 iu's of HCG MON WED THUR. A semen analysis will be done. Hoping insurance will cover the FSH injections. Just a heads up, optum pharmacy has HCG 10,OOO IU'S for 118.oo and that's with over night shipping.

DS3

Just an update. I met with an endocrinologist specializing in male fertility. And it was awesome. I'll be lowering my testosterone to 60 mgs mon/ thur, and adding 1600 iu's of HCG MON WED THUR. A semen analysis will be done. Hoping insurance will cover the FSH injections. Just a heads up, optum pharmacy has HCG 10,OOO IU'S for 118.oo and that's with over night shipping.
That is a fairly high dose of HCG. Did your doctor mention this study?

500 IU of HCG every other day has evidence to be effective for restoring fertility while avoiding desensitizing the testicles.

hfbjr

Thanks for the study. In the past, I used 500 ius 3 times a week. Been off hcg for prolly 9 months. I'll do an analysis once ive been on hcg for a bit. I'm debating on my hcg dose. My trt doc says 750 mon we'd thur. Fertility doc wants 1600 ius mon we'd thur. Im perplexed.

DS3

Thanks for the study. In the past, I used 500 ius 3 times a week. Been off hcg for prolly 9 months. I'll do an analysis once ive been on hcg for a bit. I'm debating on my hcg dose. My trt doc says 750 mon we'd thur. Fertility doc wants 1600 ius mon we'd thur. Im perplexed.
You can always start lower, get an analysis 3-4 months in, and reassess if you need to increase the dose.

Stoak

What did he say about dropping the nandrolone? ImO as long as you are on nandrolone, your chances of restoring spermatogenesis are much lower no matter how much HCG you take.

hfbjr

What did he say about dropping the nandrolone? ImO as long as you are on nandrolone, your chances of restoring spermatogenesis are much lower no matter how much HCG you take.
I told them I would drop it completely, which I did. I also won't be using anything like anadrol either, which I have used on and off for 6 weeks at a time. I'm currently down from 1 ml of test cyp twice a week to 80 mgs twice a week and will go down to 60 once I start the HCG on Monday.

hfbjr

So I did an analysis prior to starting HCG. it was really hard performing/ giving a sample. Just felt weird, and couldn't get into it. But I managed, however the sample was small and I didn't capture everything in the cup. But I went through with it any way. My sperm count came back at 2 million. Kinda disappointing.

I'm now on my 2nd vial of hcg, 1000 ius mon we'd thur. And have lowered my test dose to 70mgs x2 a week. More than likely I'll be increasing the dose to 1600 ius.

Still haven't heard from insurance about the fsh.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me