Levels after Clomid for 3 months

Buy Lab Tests Online
I got my results back this morning (they were uploaded to my patient portal with Labcorp). I see the doctor on Friday. The range was 348-1197 and my level was 495. He also only tested my Hematocrit and my level was 50.2 and the range was 37.5-51.

Before I went to this doctor (4th one) on December 23rd my last blood test showed my T level at 340 and the range was 298 to 1200.

So to me yes it sounds like it went up a great deal from 340 to 495 but the range on this test started much higher at 348. Thoughts? As I posted in another thread I have been feeling worse with the Clomid and am really hoping to get the injections on Friday. Androgel was what my first doctor tried but my levels went slightly up then dropped.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

paco

It seems like you are not very responsive to clomid. I went from 350 to 680 on 12.5 mg/day. Regardless, I didn't feel much if any better in regards to mood, energy, libido, etc.

Yeah I have seen no positive changes in mood, energy, libido, erections, muscle fatigue, weight, etc. I just hope my doctor does not see this and think oh its working great...when in fact I don't think its doing enough. I want injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me