LDL cut in half

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Nothing special about this this BW but happy and wanted to share my lipid profile improvement, my LDL cut literally in half, also my post meal triglyceride went from 150 to 107, improvements on my Hemoglobin as well and liver Enzymes I believe are optimal, need to work on HDL a bit

Things I have changed.

1- Started NP thyroid
2- Kyolic Garlic
3- less meat more plants, almost none of Dairy
4- Switched from 20mg Test Cyp Everyday IM to 70mg 2 x week SubQ

I bet the thyroid made most of the changes in lipid, It would have been nice to see for each of the first 3 what impact had on lipids

Attachments

• IMG_4530.PNG
    IMG_4530.PNG
    122.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4531.PNG
    IMG_4531.PNG
    117.9 KB · Views: 131
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Nothing special about this this BW but happy and wanted to share my lipid profile improvement, my LDL cut literally in half, also my post meal triglyceride went from 150 to 107, improvements on my Hemoglobin as well and liver Enzymes I believe are optimal, need to work on HDL a bit

Things I have changed.

1- Started NP thyroid
2- Kyolic Garlic
3- less meat more plants, almost none of Dairy
4- Switched from 20mg Test Cyp Everyday IM to 70mg 2 x week SubQ

I bet the thyroid made most of the changes in lipid, It would have been nice to see for each of the first 3 what impact had on lipids
Well done!

davidrn

I wondered if you had a similar reason for seeing your LDL drop as I did. It appears so, my FreeT3 was a little low(3, range 2.4-4.4), and TSH elevated,(1.95) so my PCP increased my Naturthoid(NP) from 60mg to 90mg. My thyroid issues seemed to resolve, but my Total Cholesterol went from 200 (+/- 10) to 155, and my LDL dropped from 120's to 80's.
I didn't have any heart racing or any hyperthyroid issues.

Sean Mosher

I don't see many scripts for NP Thyroid as I hear they are one of the newer NDT's to the market (last 3-4 years).
Were you ever on another NDT?
If so, how does NP Thyroid compare?
I believe Acella is the manufacturer?

Gianluca

I wondered if you had a similar reason for seeing your LDL drop as I did. It appears so, my FreeT3 was a little low(3, range 2.4-4.4), and TSH elevated,(1.95) so my PCP increased my Naturthoid(NP) from 60mg to 90mg. My thyroid issues seemed to resolve, but my Total Cholesterol went from 200 (+/- 10) to 155, and my LDL dropped from 120's to 80's.
I didn't have any heart racing or any hyperthyroid issues.

before starting NP 60mg day my Free T3 was at 3.2 on same scale plus I was symptomatic, but actually still some, that brought my FT3 at 4.4 after about 2 maybe 3 hours of taking it, the blood work attached on the post shows a FT3 of 4.1 but blood was taken in the afternoon, my doc actually want me to take another 30mg after about 7 hours of AM dose

Gianluca

I don't see many scripts for NP Thyroid as I hear they are one of the newer NDT's to the market (last 3-4 years).
Were you ever on another NDT?
If so, how does NP Thyroid compare?
I believe Acella is the manufacturer?

Correct, Acella is the manufactuer, this is my first time on Thyroid so I have only tried this, actually I want to ask my Doc next time how this NP compare to a desiccated Thyroid coming from Empower Pharmacy for example

sokaiya

HDL being low may be genetic. I've gone over this point with one of the best cardiologists as well. I have always had low HDL no matter what i do.

Vince

Super Moderator
Eggs are high in Arachidonic acid, good to check on that, I used to eat 3 eggs everyday, now I prefer one egg a day and eggs whites for the rest
I have read that some people eggs can affect them negatively. I presume that is because of their apo-e. But I don't know for sure. I do have friends that have apo-e 3/4 and of course have a hard time with their lipid panels. I am an APO-e 3/3 the most common type and improve lipid panel when I eat plenty of eggs.

sokaiya

I do eat whole eggs every morning and yes they are good for you, however nothing budges my HDL. Not avocado, eggs, butter, fish oil, fish, MCT oil, etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me