Latest PSA

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIP1950

Two months ago it was 4.95 ng/mL. Just got my Quest results: 4.41. PSA, as I've previously posted, had been inching up every year. Messaged my urologist. Going to see him in a few weeks. Protocol has been 34 mg, Test E, IM, MWF. Labs in January: TT 1046(IIRC) FT:225. Sex life with my wife has been nil for many years, so I masturbate several times a week. Had all my teeth extracted at the beginning of February and had hoped that the resolution of infections would have a positive impact on systemic inflammation including PSA. Wait and watch.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dicky

Had all my teeth extracted at the beginning of February and had hoped that the resolution of infections would have a positive impact on systemic inflammation including PSA. Wait and watch.
Were your teeth so infected that they couldn't save them?

MIP1950

Were your teeth so infected that they couldn't save them?
Several infections and significant problems below the gums. Saw several dentists and they all told me that my teeth couldn't be saved. It wasn't periodontal disease. One dentist told me that my teeth were breaking down and he couldn't understand why, which is what I was told by the dentist who did the extractions. He said most of my teeth just crumbled when he tried to pull them. But not calcium deficiency, I don't believe, because, though I hadn't consumed dairy for several decades, I didn't have any serious dental issues until a few years after I relapsed back into bipolar in 2004 and the only drug I've taken for 17 years is Klonopin.

Dicky

Several infections and significant problems below the gums. Saw several dentists and they all told me that my teeth couldn't be saved. It wasn't periodontal disease. One dentist told me that my teeth were breaking down and he couldn't understand why, which is what I was told by the dentist who did the extractions. He said most of my teeth just crumbled when he tried to pull them. But not calcium deficiency, I don't believe, because, though I hadn't consumed dairy for several decades, I didn't have any serious dental issues until a few years after I relapsed back into bipolar in 2004 and the only drug I've taken for 17 years is Klonopin.
Wow that's some scary stuff. Might be worth it to get a bone density scan just to make sure you are not suffering from osteoporosis. It's alarming that they don't have any ideas on why your teeth went crumbly in the first place. Good lucky my friend.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me