Buy Lab Tests Online
Just got these labs done.
3 months trt.
28yr old male
Started because of low T 150-200.
100mg test cyp mon and thurs
250iu HCG tues and fri
NO AI

Was tested for pituitary tumor and testicalular before TRT started because of my naturally high IGF-1 just to be safe.

I’m a small dude, zero fat, zero mood swings, sex Drive is awesome and I feel great I repeat zero issues. I lift 3x a week

BUT I’m I told I need an AI by the trt clinic…
After reading stuff on here I’m against it but you guys tell me.

Attachments

• BDCB0912-2C7C-405C-A481-EA88810DAF92.jpeg
    BDCB0912-2C7C-405C-A481-EA88810DAF92.jpeg
    379.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 77B60973-5AFB-4BF3-A95E-521906F905F5.jpeg
    77B60973-5AFB-4BF3-A95E-521906F905F5.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 28D531A3-9598-4A5E-8529-E6B29482A629.jpeg
    28D531A3-9598-4A5E-8529-E6B29482A629.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 108
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

I would say no, but your low SHBG might mean you can’t handle higher e2 levels. It’ll depend on how you feel or physical side effects.

I’m gonna try and do 100iu HCG everyday that I don’t do the test shot and do bloods after a month and see if that lowers it.

I have noticed if I take 500iu 2x HCG I feel like crap so I brought it down 250iu 2x and I’ve been great, thinking I can go lower and spread it out.

I’m gonna try and do 100iu HCG everyday that I don’t do the test shot and do bloods after a month and see if that lowers it.

I have noticed if I take 500iu 2x HCG I feel like crap so I brought it down 250iu 2x and I’ve been great, thinking I can go lower and spread it out.

So which is it here? You say one thing and then a new post about you feel like crap:

I’m a small dude, zero fat, zero mood swings, sex Drive is awesome and I feel great I repeat zero issues. I lift 3x a week

Re-read what I wrote.

The 1st two weeks of trt, everytime i shot up 500iu HCG that entire day I felt like crap (moody) and I got acne about 5 hours later.

Dropped it down to 250 and zero issues.
But I’m thinking I might be an HCG high responder and lower it to 100iu everyday (except on test shot days)

I’m not sure if that will effect the E2 or not it’s just an idea.

Other than that Zero issues.

Systemlord

A low SHBG guy (<15) and twice weekly dosing and let alone being on HCG and doing well, definitely not the norm.

Adding the AI could only make things worse.

Gman86

Whatever you do, DONT add an ai!!! How you feel is all that matters. DO NOT take an ai. Hopefully that answers your question lol. 10/10 guys on this forum will tell you not to use an ai on your current protocol and with your numbers. Your E2 is literally perfect for overall health. It’s not high by any means. Your free E2 is probably pretty high, but you’re perfectly fine.

With your SHBG being so low, the only thing I would change is do EOD injections of both test and HCG. Keep all doses the same. No need to mess around with everyday injections of either compound if you’re already feeling great.

Gman86

What brand of HCG are you using? Just curious. It’s interesting to see that you feel so good with an elevated prolactin. But it doesn’t matter. It’s only slightly above the range, and again, how you feel is really all that matters as long as all your labs are not crazy out of range. I would just switch to EOD injections and focus on enjoying life.

Whatever you do, DONT add an ai!!! How you feel is all that matters. DO NOT take an ai. Hopefully that answers your question lol. 10/10 guys on this forum will tell you not to use an ai on your current protocol and with your numbers. Your E2 is literally perfect for overall health. It’s not high by any means. Your free E2 is probably pretty high, but you’re perfectly fine.

With your SHBG being so low, the only thing I would change is do EOD injections of both test and HCG. Keep all doses the same. No need to mess around with everyday injections of either compound if you’re already feeling great.

Great thx sir!

What brand of HCG are you using? Just curious. It’s interesting to see that you feel so good with an elevated prolactin. But it doesn’t matter. It’s only slightly above the range, and again, how you feel is really all that matters as long as all your labs are not crazy out of range. I would just switch to EOD injections and focus on enjoying life.

Wells pharmacy

Vince

Super Moderator
Just got these labs done.
3 months trt.
28yr old male
Started because of low T 150-200.
100mg test cyp mon and thurs
250iu HCG tues and fri
NO AI

Was tested for pituitary tumor and testicalular before TRT started because of my naturally high IGF-1 just to be safe.

BUT I’m I told I need an AI by the trt clinic…
After reading stuff on here I’m against it but you guys tell me.
When you say you inject 100 mg of testosterone Monday and Thursday. Is that a total of 100 mg, 50 on Monday and 50 on Thursday or is it 100 a Monday and a hundred on Thursday?

at15

A low SHBG guy (<15) and twice weekly dosing and let alone being on HCG and doing well, definitely not the norm.

Adding the AI could only make things worse.
he is new to trt. you can pretty much do anything at that point and feel good. the true test is when you get a couple years in.

Gman86

@Vince @sh1973 Just curious, why would you guys advise him to lower his dose when he feels great? Not only does he feel great, but other than a slightly elevated prolactin, his numbers look perfect, including his E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me