Is there no need to worry about estradiol levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
There are videos by several people and doctors stating that there is no need to worry about estradiol levels. Just let go to whatever level it naturally goes to on TRT.
Has anyone else seen them and I would love to have a counter opinion. Especially by Nelson. Based on them I stopped my AI and not so sure I did the right thing.
Response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all !!!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

I dropped my AI months ago and feel great. 240mg test/week. I was very nervous to do it, but overall I feel good more consistently now

Blackhawk

This topic has been covered extensively on this forum.

This is not new information.

Threads have been closed and people have been banned for not being able to keep civil over this issue.

Please do a search of this forum before this turns into yet another S%^T show.

Nelson has already made a formal statement about this topic. It is a sticky on the Testosterone Side effects Management sub forum: Before You Post About Estradiol or Anastrozole- READ THIS FIRST

This topic has been covered extensively on this forum.

This is not new information.

Threads have been closed and people have been banned for not being able to keep civil over this issue.

Please do a search of this forum before this turns into yet another S%^T show.

Nelson has already made a formal statement about this topic. It is a sticky on the Testosterone Side effects Management sub forum: Before You Post About Estradiol or Anastrozole- READ THIS FIRST
Thank I didn’t realize that happened.

Stylo

It gets heated because there are two camps. One wants to control E based on science, studies and belief. The other doesnt want to worry about that factor, based on science studies and belief. I dont control my E and its all positive for me. The fact that its called a female hormone makes it an undesirable prospect if climbs. Things get blamed on it, the list goes on and on. But plenty of guys who simply dont worry about it. Youll hear about the U curve and symptoms and issues. I think what matters is that you are good on Androgens, not overweight, and spend some time working out. Otherwise issues that continue or arise will be blamed on E, but the problem is just you.

Vince

Super Moderator
Fortunately I'm one who never had to use an AI. My estrogen levels have always been the low side. I do believe, that if someone needs to use an AI, they should. But I do believe you should go by symptoms not just by levels.

Systemlord

I can't use AI's because I over-respond to "all medicines" and even TRT, I deal with side effects by injecting smaller more frequent doses. When you start injecting your doses daily or EOD you can only increase/decrease the dosage until you start feeling better which makes dialing your TRT protocol simple.

JimboTRT

When this debate comes up, I always refer to Dr. Saya's logical post he made on the topic. If you want to know more about it just go to Dr. Saya's profile and search his posts. I've read most all of his posts on a variety of topics, and I always come away impressed with his thorough, thoughtful and logical replies.

Westin

When you're on HCG 3 X a week, doesn't that boost you're estradiol even more that just TC? I get the concept that straight TC and e2 follows. My question is with the added HCG, or does HCG short half-life screw that concept?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
When you're on HCG 3 X a week, doesn't that boost you're estradiol even more that just TC? I get the concept that straight TC and e2 follows. My question is with the added HCG, or does HCG short half-life screw that concept?
The general answer is that hCG acutely stimulates aromatization in Leydig cells, which does result in additional estradiol. For me specifically, hCG doses ranging from 500-1000 IU per week automatically add close to 20 pg/mL to total estradiol.

Last edited:

Westin

So when you add HCG like I do 375 IU 3 X weekly. the theory of E2 will follow TC and it's ok is thrown off with HCG in the mix?

I’m on 120 mgs t cyp. Once a week. My level before my next shot has bee, 4 weeks. T 1176 E2 high 30, 5 weeks 980 E2 mid 30
6 weeks t 1108 E 2 was 69. Why the big jump I don’t know. None of this is static and always changing which makes trying to control E2 very difficult. I just don’t know what to do.

Just an aside I have used AI on this dose and felt good and was waking with morning wood which seed to tell me that blocking E was good. See the problem. Ps I’m 74 years old.

Stylo

An AI is not required with your dose. With E in the 30s you could easily crash it. E at 69 isnt permanent either. Your body should adjust, but the single shot a week is spiking your E before the test. Perhaps the morning wood is due to levels finally working their way through your system and you just so happen to have taken an AI. Blood Tests are only a snapshot, and yes its constantly changing. As a sidenote take it easy with those AIs, at your age I wouldnt want to have osteosporis develop, or joint issues that could cause pain. And see if you can do twice a week shots instead

Westin

I disagree. I’ve been doing 120 split every 3.5 days. When I added HCG of 375 IU X 3 times a week I needed a .25 AI (was prescribed 1mg but didn’t do it) to keep things in the normal range, otherwise I had a headache, felt hot and retained more water. HCG changes everything from my experience. It’s not one size fits all. That being said I like it a lot. Great #’s and feel great outside of some oily skin. Hey, you can’t have everything.

The guy is getting morning wood at 74. I’m 59 and thankful I get it. How old are you?

Osteo at 74? We’re all going to have it At 74, if we’re lucky enough to get that far. I‘ve had osteopena the precursor for the last 15 year and have felt no effects. News flash- as you age things change.

My stats. Everything's great. AI’s are fine if you need them.

784B64B1-E852-48DB-AAE7-8DED91B35336.jpeg

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale