Is it safe to supplement vitamin K with higher end CBC?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I found correct amount of vitamin D (2400 IU) that is just enough to get rid of the symptoms of low vitamin D, but erections are better when not taking enough and symptomatic or when dehydrated.

I have tried taking magnesium in small amounts (25 mg) and always get either diarrhea and nausea for 1 to 2 days.

I do have problems with calcium increasing above range on vitamin D supplements and low vitamin K could be contributing since low vitamin K causing serum calcium to rise.

This is why I want to try vitamin K supplements.

Another thing that concerns me about supplementing vitamin K is I get phlebotomized every month causing my kidneys to produce more EPO due to the loss of blood which can in theory put me at greater risk for clotting.

I wanted to know if it's safe to supplement vitamin K with higher end CBC since vitamin K is a contributor to clotting?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Yesterday I had strange symptoms at work, the same symptoms that start up shortly after going on vitamin D supplements, got home and the vitamin K was on my doorstep, took some last night and this morning and it has resolved my issues I believe are related to rising calcium levels.

Dicky

Yesterday I had strange symptoms at work, the same symptoms that start up shortly after going on vitamin D supplements, got home and the vitamin K was on my doorstep, took some last night and this morning and it has resolved my issues I believe are related to rising calcium levels.
Have you had your parathyroid levels checked?

"In hyperparathyroidism, your parathyroid glands make and release too much parathyroid hormone. Generally, this means that the calcium level in your blood becomes too high.
Parathyroid hormone has a number of effects in your body:
  • It causes bone to release calcium.
  • It causes calcium to be taken up into your blood (absorbed) from your gut (small intestine).
  • It stops your kidneys from getting rid of (excreting) calcium in your urine.
  • It causes your kidneys to excrete phosphate in your urine."
Parathyroid and Calcium

Systemlord

So I was at work today and started getting bad bone pain, nausea and stomach/GI upset, got home and took more vitamin K (only took 1/4 capsule this morning) and it wiped the symptoms gone quickly.

Does this mean I'm mostly likely deficient in vitamin K?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So I was at work today and started getting bad bone pain, nausea and stomach/GI upset, got home and took more vitamin K (only took 1/4 capsule this morning) and it wiped the symptoms gone quickly.

Does this mean I'm mostly likely deficient in vitamin K?

Possibly. I would direct you to the work of Chris Masterjohn for more insight. He is an expert on the fat-soluble vitamins and their interactions with each other, calcium, and other minerals.

Chris Masterjohn's Website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJJM-c27d_DiuaqcZAOMUg

Systemlord

I have been trying to find the appropriate dosage for vitamin K for those with low levels and can only find daily dosage recommendations.

If I take two capsules, 2x100mcg, it's clearly not enough.

How much should one take if deficient in vitamin K?

Systemlord

So I tested my vitamin K a week after starting vitamin K supplements (1000 mcg) and my levels are 375 (130-1500 pg/mL).

The symptoms that vitamin K supplements are resolving are, excessive urination, bone pain, tesicular and tooth ache and nausea.

I'm also taking 200 mg magnesium citrate and 6400 IU vitamin D.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching