Is Alzheimer’s Related to Disruptions of Circadian Rhythms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
My teenage granddaughters sleep in on weekends but are up early on school days. According to everything known to circadian rhythm science, their master clocks, those mechanisms that calibrate body function timing, should be thrown off. They are not. At least they don’t seem to be. Body functions of people under 30 can defy expectations of science without consequence. Not so for older people whose cells are more sensitive to irregular perturbations of nerve signals.

With age, the human body prefers to follow circadian rhythms. When forced off course, its cells become confused about accidentally doing one thing when they should be doing another. We have evolved on a planet that passes through a 24-hour day/night cycle with cells anticipating a coordinated oscillation timing of enzyme and hormone production for body functions such as temperature, heart rate, and immune responses. Recent research tells us that diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease might be indirectly related to disruptions of circadian rhythms.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching