Ipamorelin/cjc1295 Hit a vein?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Test newb

Hey guys been running Ipamorelin/cjc1295 for a few weeks now. Everything was going great. Do my injection the get a nice flushing 10 minutes later. Sleeping well etc.

last night did my injection stomach area within 30 seconds I had extreme flushing a racing pounding heart. It was quite a scene. Could feel my heart just pounding it out. I’m assuming light cardio level.
I was using a tiny 30 gauge needle and when injecting I realized the needle wasn’t in very deep, I usually go 1/2 inch but I figured it’s sub cue so it shouldn’t matter… but omg it did. Felt like I mainlined some meth or something.
Did I hit a vein? If you go deeper can you avid this? I’ve been doing trt for a few years now and hcg and never had such an experience.
This is the same vial I’ve been using for a few weeks. Pharma grade good stuff.
Any tips?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

When I was using it, I got the pounding, rapid heart thing everytime. It went away after a few minutes or less. Abdominal injection also with varying locations. 5/16" needle.

Test newb

Yeah, I get that too...but not like that night. I think the gauge was so small I actully got in to a vein. I moved from the middle stomach to much further out near the love handles and pinch up a nice fatty area and jab it deeper. So far so good. Just curious if anyone else happen to hit a vein like that before. It was crazy. Glad I was only doing 200mcg.

Ive been injection at night mostly. Anyone split it up 2 times a day? Thought about going 150 night and 150 morning since I fast until about 11 o'clock most morning

Test newb

Just a quick follow up after researching this some. Give the vials a little swirl (not shake) before loading the syringe. peptides and settle toward the end of the vial and you get much more concentrated dosage. I think this is what happened. Haven't had it happen again.

nodoctor

interesting. I've not swirled my peptides because of the "delicate" reputation. Probably a good idea to swirl. Thanks!

Cips1975

I use started using this peptide last week. 25 units 5-7 days a week before bed. Def get the flushing right away and with the exception of tonight was getting a slight headache immediately afterward. It all goes away but def a side effect. The headaches are a little annoying cause I rarely get them under normal circumstances.

Anonymon

I use started using this peptide last week. 25 units 5-7 days a week before bed. Def get the flushing right away and with the exception of tonight was getting a slight headache immediately afterward. It all goes away but def a side effect. The headaches are a little annoying cause I rarely get them under normal circumstances.
I sometimes get something similar when I inject it before bed, 10 units. Seems dependent on how I inject though. If I had an area that’s more watery and it goes in easy, nothing happens, but if it’s an area that feels a little more substantive, it’s more likely to happen. Goes away within 15-20 minutes, but not fun before bed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me