How to Read Your CBC and CMP Blood Tests- Interpretation Guide and Videos

Buy Lab Tests Online
M

MarkM

I came across this reference/interpretation guide, attached as a PDF form, for CBC and CMP panel blood work and thought I would share it with everyone. Many of you already know this information but for those that do not I hope you find it useful when you receive your blood work results.

This guide is only for reference and should you ever have questions regarding your lab work you should discuss with your medical practitioner for more complete details and clarification.

Attachments

• CBC and CMP Blood Test Interpretation Guide.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 381
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

@Vince Carter thanks. I find it a very handy resource when reviewing my labs and in helping me understand them. I tend to get the MCV, MCH, MCHC, and RDW confused so this helps. It also helps me when I see something a little elevated or low. Gives me an idea if I think it is of a serious nature or maybe just a blip and what the values might mean to research further.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I came across this reference/interpretation guide, attached as a PDF form, for CBC and CMP panel blood work and thought I would share it with everyone. Many of you already know this information but for those that do not I hope you find it useful when you receive your blood work results.

This guide is only for reference and should you ever have questions regarding your lab work you should discuss with your medical practitioner for more complete details and clarification.
Thank you for posting!
Reference? We do not want to get in copyright trouble.

Here is also a good video for CMP

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching