How long should I give Clomid a chance?

Buy Lab Tests Online

HerrTrigger

Been on 7 weeks or so. 50mg TIW was prescribed by an Endo that thought 228 for a 43 year old male in excellent shape and good diet was "not that bad." I've tried that and 25mg everyday but Sunday to see if I could feel a difference. Some days I feel crazy good, like holy shit. Usually those are the days I have morning wood. But mostly not feeling great mood wise and libido is dead. No ED but I sort of force myself to initiate at times instead. Penis is dead until I'm right into battle so to speak. I never had sexual side effects to low-T. My wife actually thought I was bullshitting her when I told her my T was so low. Mostly it was mood, lethargy, muscle recovery, body composition stuff.

Started at :
1589378752005.png

With LH at 0.7. Didn't have an E2 test.

Did labs at the 6 week mark form a take home blood test (cuz no-Covid):

1589378197281.png

Total T looks promising but not sure about the E2 and SHBG number. I take DIM based on some advice here on and off and I can't tell if it helps with my anxiety and depression or not.

I have an appointment with a new endo on Friday. Any advice on what to ask for would be great. I want to give it time to work but I also don't want to spin my wheels unnecessarily. I live in Tampa so I could easily go the Defy route but I'm giving the "insured" route a try first.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
A big advantage in switching to Defy is that you would have access to pure enclomiphene, which makes up a good portion of Clomid. The problem with Clomid is that the remaining portion, zuclomiphene, is essentially an estrogen, and may contribute to estrogenic side effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me