Highest numbers of total T and still be with in healthy range.

Buy Lab Tests Online

ThomasTRT

What to you guys think is within healthy range.
Would it be healthy to be having total T at 2000 or even 2500.
If one feels better in that range.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

I have read where folks say the feel better increasing their dose from 150mg to 200mg. And from 200 up to 300. And so on and so on.

But...at high levels of T there are side effects that have some very serious health consequences.

If you are wanting to run a cycle or two, there are other sites that will give you better feedback.

madman

Super Moderator
Symptom relief is what truly matters!

Comes down to the individual and what TT levels one needs to achieve a healthy FT as in 2-3% of TT along with other hormones in balance in order to experience relief/improvement of low t symptoms.

Majority of men on trt do extremely well with a FT 2-3% of TT.

madman

Super Moderator

There is a fine line when one uses the word better as one may feel better on 100-150 mg/week testosterone than eventually 200-250 mg/week..... next thing you know one is stating that they feel better on steroid doses of 300-600 mg/week.

Will Brink

Have you ever met a human being who naturally had those levels? Me either, hence that's not TRT. Not sure some understand what TRT actually means some times....

sokaiya

guys, let me tell you something, i was doing 400mg/week divided into 2 shots (M/R). I felt GREAT taking 400mg every week and i would NEVER do it again. My total got as high as 3,000 + at one point. However, it's NOT healthy, period. My blood thickened so quick that i had to constantly donate blood, i had slightly elevated blood pressure and it was almost impossible to control the estrogen rebound. I get blood work done every single month and so I don't miss a beat.

Another thing, just because you "feel" better doesn't mean it's healthy. Where's your hemoglobin at? Liver enzymes? Blood pressure readings? E2? Most people are lazy about getting blood work done and so they never really know what's going on inside.

Gman86

If one runs doses high enough to have a trough that is supraphysiological there’s little if any evidence their health will e negatively effected. I’m not talking about a TT of 5k. 1500, 2000, 2500.

If hematocrit is fine, lipids are fine, and generally no side effects are seen it might just be BETTER for your health. Or not.

Then there is the fact that daily injections have s peak and trough of almost the same.

Dr Nichols, who apparently doesn’t have the right to defend himself on here, is having his words twisted. Real lack of class guys.

Ya I think we just need to judge high SHBG men less. I’m obviously biased, since I am one of those guys. But some might say my total is too high at 1613 trough on EOD injections, but that’s what it takes to get my free T to 230 (46-224).

But when a guy like Vince (sorry, just using you as an example) has a free Free T of 30.3 (6.6 - 18.1) all we say is “your free T looks great”. Nobody tells him that he’s basically on a cycle, even though his free T is that of most guys with their total at 2000-2500, which a guy would absolutely get bashed here if he had that high of a total testosterone level.

Again, I’m not judging Vince, and I don’t think he’s basically “on a cycle”. He’s just lucky and can have free T that high without the complications of needing his total very high, which can cause issues. I wouldn’t change a thing Vince, and again, I’m not judging in any way. I’m honestly jealous lol. There’s a lot of benefits to having a free T that high, and with your total at 1117, you avoid all the negatives. So keep doin what you’re doin brotha.

So I think we just overall need to judge less, and I agree with Joe, if a high SHBG person needs a total of 1600+ to get a good free T level, and is monitoring his HCT, blood pressure, kidney function, cholesterol levels, etc. Then I think we should be encouraging that person for being on top of things and trying to better himself instead of accusing them of basically being on a cycle simply because his total test level exceeds that of which we aren’t used to.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching