High red blood cell count, normal hemoglobin and hemacrocits

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hectooor

Hi all,
I’ve been in TRT for 5 years I’m 40 now. I am on test 180 mg per week used to inject twice per week and just switched to injecting 3x. Before I started anything my MVC, MCH are always low even now. I donate whole blood every 8 weeks, lately I’ve been having episodes of hard time taking deep breath but I can take many short breath till it goes away (30-45 seconds) I am not fat, I lift and do cardio 6x a week. Meeting the PCP next week to discuss these results but I would like to have an idea. My platelets were below normal
before TRT and now they are in the low but normal range. Any tip or suggestion helps

Attachments

• CE011900-7255-4921-9D56-B44302D6E689.jpeg
    CE011900-7255-4921-9D56-B44302D6E689.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 45
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
If you're donating that often you're at high risk of iron deficiency. That would be my guess -- the body is still cranking out RBCs but they're low on hemoglobin because your iron is depleted. Definitely want to evaluate your iron status.

If you don't have drug interactions to worry about, you might explore using naringin as an alternative to frequent donations. Or a TRT dose reduction. Or both.

Ribeye

Hi all,
I’ve been in TRT for 5 years I’m 40 now. I am on test 180 mg per week used to inject twice per week and just switched to injecting 3x. Before I started anything my MVC, MCH are always low even now. I donate whole blood every 8 weeks, lately I’ve been having episodes of hard time taking deep breath but I can take many short breath till it goes away (30-45 seconds) I am not fat, I lift and do cardio 6x a week. Meeting the PCP next week to discuss these results but I would like to have an idea. My platelets were below normal
before TRT and now they are in the low but normal range. Any tip or suggestion helps
Check your iron levels. If they are low, easy fix thru diet and supplements. Will definitely make you tired and low quality RBC.

T

tareload

Hi all,
See here and posts below it for detailed information related to your questions. Very nice references linked therein.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching