High Hematocrit - Off TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I had issues sleeping and also with BP because of low ferritin, so many blood test and one donation did that. Your insomnia could be because of that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TorontoTRT

This is not true at all. My feritin is in the range of 19-22, and my resting heart rate is 64 and my average blood pressure is 98 over 65.

M.J

This is not true at all. My feritin is in the range of 19-22, and my resting heart rate is 64 and my average blood pressure is 98 over 65.
I had measurements done middle of the nigh and posted here, always hard to post my thread but search sleep apnea/insomnia something like this for details. but if your saying ferritin is fine then no need to check it.

Systemlord

For now your BP and heart rate is normal, what you don't understand is you don't feel the symptoms of iron deficiency the moment iron and ferritin are low, it takes time for the symptoms to start appearing.

When I started TRT my iron was at the bottom of the ranges, ferritin as well, then I went on TRT and both fell below range probably within the first couple of weeks and it took time for symptoms to develop as hemoglobin declined from the top of the range all the way to the bottom.

When that happen, two and a half years later the symptoms of iron deficiency became very real.

Last edited:

TorontoTRT

My situation is quiet different. I constantly run hemoglobin at mid 180's rbc's at mid 6s. For over a year. I do donate. My resting heart rate and blood pressure are all optimal low normal. My feritin is low but hemoglobin always over range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me