Healthy Prolactin level

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I have finally decided to check on my prolactin, test below taken one hour before my weekly injection.

330 reference Range (86-324)

considering I am a bit on the high side I believe after my injection I will go higher right ?

should I try to lower prolactin a bit ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bumpy

Depends on how you are feeling. If you are not having issues with ED don’t worry about it. Chasing “ranges” is meaningless if you are feeling good. What is high for me may not bother you and vice versa. There is no golden number for anything, it’s all about how you feel.

M.J

Depends on how you are feeling. If you are not having issues with ED don’t worry about it. Chasing “ranges” is meaningless if you are feeling good. What is high for me may not bother you and vice versa. There is no golden number for anything, it’s all about how you feel.
In this case I will try to lower it a bit as My ED without cislis is pretty bad. And libido is also another major issue.

bumpy

In this case I will try to lower it a bit as My ED without cislis is pretty bad. And libido is also another major issue.

.5mg to 1mg week (split dose). Do NOT take more than that.

It’s very powerful.

If your prolactin levels are causing your ED and low libido you will notice a positive impact pretty quickly. I’d also recommend you not stay on it indefinitely. Get your levels down to where you are feeling good and get off it. 2 maybe 3 weeks is all it will take to get your levels down.

Caber does get tempting to stay on because the refractory period after sex drops to near zero (at least my experience). It’s a pretty good pharmaceutical but one that can mess you up if you stay on it too long.

M.J

It’s very powerful.

If your prolactin levels are causing your ED and low libido you will notice a positive impact pretty quickly. I’d also recommend you not stay on it indefinitely. Get your levels down to where you are feeling good and get off it. 2 maybe 3 weeks is all it will take to get your levels down.

Caber does get tempting to stay on because the refractory period after sex drops to near zero (at least my experience). It’s a pretty good pharmaceutical but one that can mess you up if you stay on it too long.
I don’t understand assuming this works, if I stopped it I will have high prolactin again.

also do I have to split it ? I just took one complete tablet :p how long does it stay in my system ? Do I need to take after injection or the day after ??

M.J

It’s very powerful.

How would it mess me up ? My brother just started taking it he is taking medication with side affect that raises prolactin to 1000 he took one tablet and one week after he was 650 (same reference range above).

if it’s that’s dangerous I need to understand why.

M.J

How does caber work? It’s said over the net that it acts on the pituitary gland? But main is off due to trt ???

bumpy

I don’t understand assuming this works, if I stopped it I will have high prolactin again.

also do I have to split it ? I just took one complete tablet :p how long does it stay in my system ? Do I need to take after injection or the day after ??
Not necessarily. It depends on how your body reacts to caber. I ran into prolactin issues last year and took caber for 3 weeks until my side effects subsided from high prolactin. After 3 weeks of caber my prolactin leveled out and I never had an issue with it again.

That’s my experience but that doesn’t mean it will be yours. Then again it may, we just don’t know. If you continue to take caber when it’s not necessary you’ll tank your prolactin and then you’ll be in a bad place again, so it is vital you pay attention to how your feeling after your Ed issues subside.

You just may have to stay on the drug indefinitely but right now you don’t know how your body is going to respond to it. Take a break from it. Worse case your prolactin levels rise and you knock them down again, best case you get prolactin within good range and it stays down. It’s a weird thing and I can’t explain it but I’ve used the same compound that caused my prolactin to rise since then and my levels never shot up. I used the same dose of the compound as well so I have no explanation as to why it shot up last year and I haven’t had an issue since. Our physiology is strange at times.

Gman86

Not necessarily. It depends on how your body reacts to caber. I ran into prolactin issues last year and took caber for 3 weeks until my side effects subsided from high prolactin. After 3 weeks of caber my prolactin leveled out and I never had an issue with it again.

That’s my experience but that doesn’t mean it will be yours. Then again it may, we just don’t know. If you continue to take caber when it’s not necessary you’ll tank your prolactin and then you’ll be in a bad place again, so it is vital you pay attention to how your feeling after your Ed issues subside.

You just may have to stay on the drug indefinitely but right now you don’t know how your body is going to respond to it. Take a break from it. Worse case your prolactin levels rise and you knock them down again, best case you get prolactin within good range and it stays down. It’s a weird thing and I can’t explain it but I’ve used the same compound that caused my prolactin to rise since then and my levels never shot up. I used the same dose of the compound as well so I have no explanation as to why it shot up last year and I haven’t had an issue since. Our physiology is strange at times.
So it took 3 weeks before ur high prolactin symptoms subsided on caber? Did u slowly start to feel a little better over the course of 3 weeks, or did it just take 3 weeks before u started noticing symptom relief?

Last edited:

M.J

So it took 3 weeks before ur high prolactin symptoms subsided on caber? Did u slowly start to feel a little better over the course of 3 weeks, or did it just take 3 weeks before u started noticing symptom relief?
My brother Riya taking .5mg once weekly he have high prolactin as side affect of a medicine he is taking.
We did two test both shows around 700 range (86-324).
We recently added another half a tablet.

i will also post results to see if one tablet (0.5mg) is too much, maybe I should have gone with half of that.

bumpy

After the first week I started feeling better, second week I started to get morning wood again and 3rd week my testicles and penis were feeling full and hanging again. I stopped at that point because I was worried about tanking my levels so I rode it out and it never was an issue after that.

Caber is powerful and is pretty fast acting (it was for me at least)

bumpy

As of now nothing is happening :(.
Took a caber. tablet yesterday and injected 150 hcg today.

Give it a week. Your levels are pretty high so it may take a couple of weeks before you notice anything. Hang in there, caber is an EXCELLENT pharmaceutical. You will get there.

Gman86

After the first week I started feeling better, second week I started to get morning wood again and 3rd week my testicles and penis were feeling full and hanging again. I stopped at that point because I was worried about tanking my levels so I rode it out and it never was an issue after that.

Caber is powerful and is pretty fast acting (it was for me at least)
See, yet another thing most guys attribute to high E2. Their penis and testicles not hanging as well, and appearing smaller and more shriveled up while flaccid. And also having no morning wood. But caber will only lower prolactin, and have no effect on E2, so based on ur experience, and knowledge of high prolactin vs high E2 symptoms, these issues are more likely to be related to high prolactin than high E2. Contrary to what most guys probably think. Thanks for the anecdote, very helpful

M.J

Give it a week. Your levels are pretty high so it may take a couple of weeks before you notice anything. Hang in there, caber is an EXCELLENT pharmaceutical. You will get there.
What is a good level ? Based on my reference range ?

bumpy

What is a good level ? Based on my reference range ?
Whatever you feel good at. Mine is at 11.2 with reference range of 2.0 to 18.00 and I feel great. As you can see mine is pretty much right in the middle and I feel great. You will know when you hit that sweet spot. Everything will come together.

You should order up a prolactin test so when you are feeling good you can go get a draw and then you will know the range you feel best at.

There is no golden number that everyone feels great at. So it is a lot of planning ahead and always monitoring how you are feeling. Remember What works for someone else, may not work for you and vice versa. Keep us posted!!

M.J

Had to go back to 75mg testosterone once weekly.
The 100mg made extremely thirsty no matter how much I drink the thirst is still there so I went back to 75 I will increase later slowly but my concern is increasing hemoglobin and hematocrit Which was stable around 48 with 75mg once weekly.hemoglobin is 16.5.

Taking another caber this week and by end of the week I will do a test to see.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me