HCG with TRT and sperm quality

Buy Lab Tests Online

Randomhero

Hi all,

Is it possible that HCG run along with TRT could impact sperm motility? I had a decent count when running both, but motility was very low, could FSH be needed in sperm production to maintain adequate motility or is it something different? Currently off Test and running clomid to restore natural production.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

could FSH be needed in sperm production to maintain adequate motility or is it something different?
FSH directly stimulates sperm production, without it, there is no sperm.

Randomhero

FSH directly stimulates sperm production, without it, there is no sperm.

Appreciate the reply, however I had 29mil sperm on hcg and trt, just low motility (2%). Will the addition of FSH from stopping test and adding clomid improve sperm quality?

Systemlord

Appreciate the reply, however I had 29mil sperm on hcg and trt, just low motility (2%).
If you take a deeper dive into the links provided, you'll see ->

At low doses, FSH improved only sperm motility. At intermediate doses, FSH ameliorated sperm concentration and morphology. Total sperm count and progressive motility showed a trend toward the increase. At high doses, FSH increased sperm concentration, total sperm count, and progressive motility.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Will the addition of FSH from stopping test and adding clomid improve sperm quality?
Clomid will work to, but may require you to stop TRT and then having to deal with symptoms from stopping TRT and then the symptoms from clomid, which can be very unpleasant.

The TRT, hCG and FSH is the prefered path to take.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching